My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 10 February 2024

SORT OUT THAT CRAFT STUFF MRS HEART

Hi Everyone

I hope your weekend is going well.

My time this week has been spent doing more sorting and packing ahead of our impending move, but in an attempt to stop Mr Heart keep shaking his head in disbelief at everything "crafty" I have been trying to focus more on my craft supplies this week and make those take up less space than they currently do. 

Out of sight, out of mind, where Mr Heart is concerned, but not true for me.

Just because he has done the shed and "most" of the garage I think he feels I should be further forward with my crafty packing .. .. but the difference is I actually "use" my supplies on a daily basis .. .. and his outdoor belongings only ever came out "if they really, really had to" which would be "once in a blue moon" LOL!!!

But I did have a break from the sorting today in order to create my weekly new sketch and Christmas card.  I promise I am not going to be turning into a Christmas card blog .. .. it just feels that way at the moment. Things will improve eventually, I promise.

So here we go with Christmas card number 12


This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3986J" Crystal Wreath
Sentiment:  Penny Black .. .. sorry will add later
Backing Papers:  from snippet mountain, but originally from The Lovely Studio (miss you Liz)xx
X-Cut Corner Rounding Punch
Ribbon
Gold Gems
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and sketch number 18 which has gone into my rectangular sketch file today.


Please feel free to use my sketches if you like the look of any of them.  You can find them on the tabs at the top of my blog.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

11 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous sketch and wonderful Christmas card Jules,the Penny Black stamp is a beauty

LesleyG said...

Amazed you can still craft, but so glad you can, as you’ve shared another lovely card. Wonder if he’s like mine and you should add to outdoor stuff…if ever, and a lot of it can be binned lol xxx

Sarn said...

Brilliant sketch and lovely Christmas card made from it.

Good luck with sorting out your craft room & packing it all up. Xxx

Aquarius said...

Thanks for another great sketch which has been made into a super Christmas card. It must be SO, SO difficult packing up your crafty supplies when all you really want to do is use them 😊 but I'm sure you will get there. As to them taking up less space - I wouldn't be so sure about that 🤣🤣. Best of luck.

Elaine Stark said...

You are doing well with Christmas cards. Lovely. Good luck with the sorting! Elaine

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules and another great sketch too.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules I love your card, beautifully design, and well in getting to no.12.
Good luck with all the sorting out, Kate x

Sarah said...

Ooh, another fabby sketch Jules!! A great card xx

Lorraine said...

Your Christmas card stash is coming along nicely, another gorgeous card to add to your pile. I need to get a wriggle on with mine!
Keep going with that sorting - it will be worth it in the end.
Lorraine x

Pauline C said...

Lovely stamp and very pretty Christmas card Jules
Pauline xx

HilaryJane said...

What a great and unusual Christmas card. Love the rounded corners and the book paper xx