My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 17 February 2024

LOTS OF LOVE

Hi Everyone

I hope your Saturday has gone well .. .. .. it has been a very wet one here!

A quick share that uses my new sketch for this week:

This used:

Altenew ALT 4038 "Rolled Roses" Die Set
Sentiment Stamp:  "Lots of Love" Ebay Unbranded  
Papers:  Snippets from Nitwit Collections "Snow Princess"  (this is what I love about Nitwit Collections .. .. even if themed for Christmas there are papers within their kits that can be used all year round).
Heart Punch
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and my new rectangular sketch for this week


I wasn't too happy with how the letter "s" looked on the sentiment die so must admit I trimmed it a little .. .. but I do love it and will be using it loads!!

So that is me for today.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

I can't believe we are over halfway through February already!!  Where is time disappearing to?  Someone with influence needs to have a serious word with that "time thief"!!


8 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card Jules, I love the colour combination. I’m not sure where the time is going either. The time thief has a lot to answer for!
Liz xx

meg said...

Love your layout and papers,the rose reminds me of the Rennie Macintosh style

Aquarius said...

Great colour scheme here and another so useful sketch for reference. The 'time thief' always seems to be out and about trying to catch us out 😉

Stamps and Paper said...

Love how you've showed the rolled rose die its a bit different...the large sentiment really 'pops' out...and as always and lovely design and great stitching..

Enjoy the rest of the weekend Jules

Anne x

Lynne said...

A lovely design Jules and pretty colours. I must admit you can't tell you've trimmed the sentiment :) x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules, I love the way you've used those dies and the fab colour scheme
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

OOh, another great sketch!! Love Nitwits for just that reason, I have some left from an LOTV real life paper version too. Lovely stitching as usual xx

Pauline C said...

Another gorgeous card Jules, love the Mackintosh style rose.
Pauline xx