Hi Everyone
Many thanks for your comments on my previous post. Very much appreciated.
Today I am playing along with the Little Red Wagon Challenge who want to see Christmas in July .. .. and as the more Christmas makes I can get under my belt the better .. .. .. .. I came up with this:
This used:
Image: Winter Teddy Bear Clipart Bundle from NesaDesignCo .. via Etsy (just one of 23 cute images in the set so plenty of Christmas options to play with there)
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Corner Rounding Punch
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine
and the next Design Pad I am going to completely empty after it lurking in my Christmas Paper Pad collection for a very long time .. .. ..
Although the collection is called "Frosted" not all of the pages and bits and pieces I have left are necessarily Christmas /Winter related so I am not totally limited as to what I can do with it.
Catch you again soon .. .. hopefully.


No comments:
Post a Comment