My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 31 August 2009

MY BLOG BUDDY HAS SPENT MY MONEY

Hi Everyone

I hope your bank holiday Monday is going well.

We are gutting the bathroom ready for a "make-over" beginning next week.

We have been nursing a bath with a crack in it for 2 years now and the time has finally come when we are going to completely gut and re-do the whole bathroom. No more risking the bath finally giving in and trapping our tender parts!!

Hubby took a little breather part way through (slacker!!) - so I took a crafty break and this is what I created:

This used:

Image: Stampendous! V126 "Happy Couple"
Sentiment: Stampendous! J180 "Mr. & Mrs."
Backing paper: Funky Hand download "Hearts and Flowers"
Punches: Martha Stewart "Fond" and X-Cut "Medium Flower"
ProMarkers
Brads, gems, ribbons and stickles from the stash box

Now my post title today was "My Blog Buddy has spent my money". I say this because I received this image in a RAK from a great Blog Buddy a few weeks ago and I loved it so much that when I saw the stamp sitting on a little shelf in a craft shop yesterday I just had to buy it.

Right back to it. I can hear gripper rods being ripped up. How on earth we are going to cope without various parts of the bathroom for two weeks I have no idea .. .. .. but it will be worth it in the end I'm sure.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Love Jules xx

18 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Jules

Hosepipe in the garden perhaps !

Like the funky couple and hearts all over - insurance I guess againt a repeat of earlier in the week.

B x

Jill said...

gorgeous wedding card Juls, love the image, hugs Jill xx

Crafty Jack said...

Hi jules I love that image and the sentiment is so unique I absoloutely adore it!!!!!
I think wedding cards are so hard to make but that stamp does the hard bit for you...

Loving the glittered flowers hun

Emma xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

HI jules I think I may have sent you a message as crafty jack lol i've just been publishing a post for him and was still signed in when I popped across to comment on this gorgeous card lol!!!!!

soz hun

ha ha forgot my brain today I think

Emma xxx

Janis Lewis said...

I was wondering what that post title meant. LOL Great card. Good luck with the bathroom re-do. I think you should make a mini album with progress pics in the shape of a tub... or a toilet.... :)

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I had no problem spotting the heart(s) on this one.
Good luck with the bathroom - I don't envy you the next two weeks!
Clare x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

That's a great stamp!! The Funky Hand paper looks great, too. Good choice!

Hugs,
Chris xx

craftimamma said...

I really like this card Jules. Lovely simple image with just the right amount of 'cute/humour'. Lovely shades of mauve too.

Good luck with the bathroom. Been there and done that a couple of times. Not much fun but as you say worth it in the end.

Lesley Xx

Linda . J said...

Such a beautiful card Jules, and in such fab colours!love the gorgeous design.
Wish you luck in the next 2 weeks and a least you have a new bathroom to look forward to :-).
Hugs Linda

Allison said...

love that stamp- great card
AllisonX

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the little gems on the wedding dress! hope your bathroom is sorted soon! hugs Juls

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous Jules I love the lilac and white colours. No missing the hearts here!
Good luck with the bathroom it will be worth the inconvenience!
Hugs
Juliexx

Sally H said...

Lovely card, Jules! Good look with the bathroom. When we had ours done it took a lot of work. Buy lots of deodorant and make sure your mates don't mind if you pop round for a shower!!! My worst moment was when I was sat on the loo with the wall missing and Meg opened hte front door to a complete stranger!!!

Natalie said...

Hi Jules, you have made some gorgeous cards since I last stopped by. x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Jules this is such a lovely card, i love the image you've used and those papers. Hope you had a fabulous weekend, hugs Linda x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jules, you are making me quake, we need to replace our bath as well, and the thought of all that mess is troubling me no end, not sure when it will get done as we rent and you know what landlords are like, they will put it of as long as they feel they can. Anyway love, love the card, and the image is fantastic. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

mckinkle said...

Wow youve made some truly gorgeous cards since I last visited! I so love the 'bohemia' card the colours are soft and lovely and the image just divine! (gosh i sound like amanda holden now! just divine darhling! lol) Alss LOVE the black and gold card (or should I say the FAMOUS card?!) and your DT card for Allsorts was simply gorgeous! Oooh Ive had a wonderful browse and now want to get crafting but I just HAVE to carry on and blog-hop to catch up - its a hard job ..... and I LOVE it!! lol
Beautiful cards Jules, as ever!
Keryn x

LavenderCards said...

lovely card Jules.
K