My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 10 August 2009

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS - WEEK 11

Hi Everyone

The challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week just has to be done!!!

A lovely sketch and the chance to use "any colours you like". No excuse for not taking part then!!

Here is what I created:

Here is the sketch:


This is what I used:

ProMarker Pens: Lilac, Coral, Pastel Blue, Lime Green, Apple, Carmine, Yellow, Blossom, Poppy and Dusky Pink
Backing Papers: Funky Hand Download "Hearts and Flowers"
Image: Funstamps FP110 "Patchwork Daisy"
Sentiment: See-D's #50159 "Celebration Messages"
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
XCut Small Flower Punch
Gems and Brads from the stash box


Thank you for dropping by to look at what I have done and also thank you to everyone who has been kind enough to bestow an award on me over the weekend. I need to sit down properly to drag them in and link everyone so will do this as soon as I get chance but for the time being I need to make the most of some serious crafting time.

Happy Monday everyone.

Love Jules xx

17 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Jules,
This is a fab card. the DP stands out beautifully against the white background and I think the image is great - it looks like a very versatile stamp.
Have a lovely day.
Clare x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! love the funky flower!!

Gro said...

Good morning, Jules.
What a beautiful card. I love the flower with all the different colours.

Teri said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Teri xx

Wiccababe said...

what a pretty card, love the image
thanks for joining us this week on PfP Jules
and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Jules. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ohh, PRETTY card, Jules!! Lovely.

Hugs,
Chris xx

Nannieflash said...

Morning Jules, wow love the clean lines of your card, the colouring and the image are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card hun, love the image its fab

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Elizabeth P said...

Colorful and funny! I love this card ;)

Janis Lewis said...

Great card and coloring!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jules, what a fab card. I absolutely love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous Jules, quite unusual I think, lovely

helen said...

a beautiful card jules i love the colours and the image is gorgeous i love it, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Janis Lewis said...

Juls, loved your comment on my camping post. I really, really don't like snakes either. Good news is, they won't bother you if they don't feel threatened. You just have to keep your eyes out so that you don't stumble upon one and surprise it.

Yep, the bats and their irratic flying patterns were actually very fun to watch. Of course they were directly overhead, and I kept wondering if I was going to get bat poo in my eyes from looking up at them. LOL

We are going again Labor Day weekend. I can't wait. It's always an adventure with our crew. My husband, myself, and our special needs daughter go and his brother and wife usually rent the cabin right beside us or either we tent camp on the same site. We have a blast! It's amazing how some people can be so passionate about the correct way to cook a marshmellow for s'mores! LOL

Mel said...

I really love this, and the colours are great. Theres a little something on my blog for you !

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card lovin the image and colour combo xx jo xx