My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 14 February 2010

SPECIAL CHALLENGE AND BLOG HOP RESULTS

Hi Everyone

To begin with "Happy Valentine's Day". I hope you are all able to do something you "love to do" on this special day.

The excitement surrounding the wonderful blog hop and special Stampalot Challenge has come to an end (sort of) and below are all the lucky winners of all the various prizes.

How generous of Sir Stampalot to provide all this lovely stash!!

Challenge winners are:

1st - Emma - UK - Big Shot and dies

2nd - Lina - Sweden - Assorted embellies, ribbons etc.,

3rd - Sue - UK - Penny Black stamp

Blog hop winners:

Lorraine - Josephine -UK - Embellies & cardstock
Francesca - Michelle - UK - Embellies, flowers, stickers
Chris - Diane - UK - Cardstock, embellies, ribbon
Jules - Amelie - Sweden - Stamp Happen stamp & envies
Clare - Tammy - USA - Hero stamp and sentiments
Tracy - Sarah - UK - Papers, buttons and ribbons
Debby - Nikbee - Australia - Hero stamp and sentiments
Sally - Sannas - Finland - Stampendous stamp & envies
Julia - Kari - Norway - DP's, ribbons & buttons
Pinky - Mirabella - Poland - Stampendous stamps

Winner of the Blog Hop solution which was "We have Moved"

Debbie M - Hampton Art stamp, embellies & ribbons

Congratulations to everyone who won a prize, please email Brenda at brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full names and postal addresses.

Commiserations to everyone who didn't win a prize - but the good news is that Sir Stampalot have now decided to make challenges a regular feature with the next one starting on 1st April!

Keep your eye on Brenda's blog for more news. You will hear it there first!!!

Have a lovely rest of the weekend.

Love Jules xx

No comments: