My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 18 June 2011

TWINKLE, TWINKLE

Hi Everyone

Guess what?

My order of lovely sparkly things arrived this morning by Parcel Force .. .. .. at 7.30am!!!!!   Eeekkk!! 

Thank goodness I was up bright and early this morning.

I couldn't wait to open my parcel and took it into the bedroom where I sat on the bed opening up each little cellophane packet .. .. much to the annoyance of a half asleep hubby!!  LOL!!!

I don't have a make to share today so I thought you might like a glimpse of some of my sparkly things that will be making their way onto my wedding stationery samples.

Prepare for photograph overload .. .. .. and mega bling LOL!!










aren't they just gorgeous.

The one on the right hand side of the last photograph is stunning.  It has like a pale grey faceted stone in the middle .. .. my picture does not do it justice. 

I can't wait to get creating with them!!!

Next I would like to say thank you to my blog buddy Annmaree who has very kindly given me an award.  Mmmmm .... I love strawberries.  Thank you Annmaree xx




As part of accepting this award I have to share 7 random fact about myself and pass the award on to 8 of my blogging pals.

Well as you know I am very naughty and never pass the awards on as I cannot possibly choose from all of you lovely peeps .. .. so would everyone who visits please class yourself as being awarded this little badge of honour!!

But I will be good and share 7 random facts .. .. if I can think of some I haven't shared before!!  Mmmm... I feel you nearly know everything about me. 

Oh well .. here we go .. .. and if any are repeats then I apologise.

1.  I once chopped my finger tip off using one of those mandolin food slicers and the hospital didn't expect it to re-attach itself so just plonked it back on and strapped it up.  It did re-attach itself and now I have what we call a "jelly tot" perched on the end of my middle finger!!  A reminder of my clumsiness.

2.  My favourite holidays have all been in Spain

3.  I once fell over on my way home from school and grazed all the side of my face and cheekbone.  I was really disappointed that I didn't get a black eye.  Why?!?!?!?

4.  The most daring thing I think I have eaten is frogs legs. 

5.  Once I am awake I struggle to go back to sleep because I am so excited about a new day starting (yes I know, very annoying!!).

6.  I am not very good at mental arithmetic and depend on a calculator far too much (shame on me!!)

7.  I love making wedding stationery because I like to feel I have been a part of a couple's special day

There you go.  Hopefully no repeats!!!

We are off out tonight so I am afraid yet again I won't be around much.  I am going to have one mega catching up job on my hands once the kids have gone home.

Sorry everyone!!

Have a good evening .. .. I hope all the bling hasn't dazzled your eyes.

Catch you again tomorrow.

Edited to say:   Sorry I forgot to say .. .. yesterday's heart was part of the sentiment.  It did catch a few of you!!  Tee hee!!!

Love

18 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow they are all so stunning Jules..! and well done also on your award sweetie...:o)

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

Oooh Jules what lovely pieces you have there,I think my favorite is the top one on the left.FROGS LEGS eeeek you are braver than me.

Enjoy your evening.xxx

Lynne said...

Oh Wow Jules. You must feel like a kid in a sweet shop. Beautiful bling.
Lynne xxx

Lynda said...

OMG they're all fabulous and will look stunning on your cards - no wonder you're excited!

Love Lynda xxx

Lynn said...

Nice sparklies!! I thought yesterdays heart was the clasp on the handbag - well it is heart shaped .. sort of.

Lynn x

Anonymous said...

What fabulous bling Jules, I want them!! xx

Whisper said...

Wow, i'm loving the sparklies - where did you get them from, if you don't mind ?, Luv Sam x

Stella said...

Hi Jules!

OMG these are breathtaking; where did you bought these beauties. I want them too :)

Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
Stella
XX

Kerry said...

Hi Jules

Gorgeous bling. I can't wait to see the stationary with them on.

Love Kerry xxx

Debs M said...

oooh ahhhh lovely! x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Jules. I just love all of your new goodies. They are all so scrummy. Enjoy.

Donna x

Sally said...

What great looking sparkly stuff, I think the pretty things in the first pic are my faves. I don't participate in the award thingys either so I'll respectfully decline your generous offer. But you do deserve it!
Sally x

Anonymous said...

OH WOW gorgeous bling Jules!!! Can't wait to see what you do with those!

OUCH about your finger Jules, see us crafty types need to stick to our craftrooms and out of the ktichen - mens job that LOL... Yeah why not turn the tables on em ;-)

I'm totally the same as you with waking up, even if its 3AM, I'm like oh well, day starts early!!! hehe!

Enjoy your weekend!

Kylie said...

OMG they're stunning Jules, well worth getting out of bed for haha!!

I had to giggle at you being disappointed in not getting a black eye LOL!

coops said...

oh wow jules, i love all those fabulous glittery gems and sliders.bet they are going to look amazing on your wedding stationary and ouch to your fingertip.

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh lovely sparklies Jules, they'll look beautiful on your wedding creations :o) Lisa x

angelwhispers said...

Wow these looks so fab and I bet they look stunning on your Wedding Stationery. Love Chanelle xxx

Jenny said...

I can see these pieces of bling wil look fab on wedding stationary. Love reading the snippets of info....eeek to the one about your finger:)
Jenny x