My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 1 December 2011

READY COLOURED IMAGE DRAWER TO THE RESCUE

Hi Everyone

Here at last!!!

I seem to be meeting myself coming backwards today .. .. ..  hopefully tomorrow will not be quite so much hustle and bustle.  I get to meet one of my lovely brides in the morning so that will definitely be nice!!

So for today's share it has had to be a case of "quick .. grab the drawer that has all the images in that I sit and colour when I visit my Mum" LOL!!!

It is quite a handy drawer to have actually and perhaps I should look in it more often as there are quite a few images sitting in there now!!





This used:

Image:  Digistamp Boutique
Sentiment: Hobby Art Clear Stamps "Christmas Greeting Set"
Backing Papers:  Nitwits
Martha Stewart Punch:  Traditional Scallop
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads and Acryllic Stone
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Wooden Snowflake - embossed with white embossing powder and sprinkled with glitter
Cord from the Stash Box

and that is it!!!

So what is happening near you?  Have you suddenly seen lots and lots of Christmas trees and decorations appear in people's houses?

I am convinced that all the kids that didn't go to school yesterday because of the strikes were busying themselves by getting everywhere decorated because "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas".   Ooooo... I'm getting excited!!

Right time to clear this dining room table ready for my lovely bride tomorrow.

Catch you again soon.

Love

31 comments:

Gillian R said...

What a cute image. Another great card Jules. X

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, think i need to get me one of those drawers!! x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the image,it's fab.
Wendy xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Jules beautiful card as always and perfectly coloured love it have a great day tomorrow
Jacki xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the sweet image and so beautifully coloured. Great idea to have some ready done. Ooh! you've started me off, getting excited too, :o)

Donna x

Sue B said...

Hee hee - I have a box with coloured images like that Jules!! Yes it has come in handy quite often!!
This is SO cute! I love the reindeer and colouring is beautiful. Love those papers too - really sweet card!
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules great image and fabulous backing papers.xxx

Carole Campanile said...

Adorable card Jules. Those ornaments hanging off his antlers are too cute.
I don't have a drawer, but I do have a medium sized SU stamp container with already colored images. Sadly all the images are spring or halloween. :(

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww this is super cute Jules, such an adorable image and I love the papers too :)
Kelly.x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, another fab card - I like the image and also the plaid paper. So far, no Christmas Decks here in our little courtyard - it's usually Alan who starts it all off by putting up the outside lights but as he is temporarily out of action Christmas could be a bit later this year. Hope all goes with your bride tomorrow. Elizabeth x

Beryl K said...

Super card Jules, I've got a basket of ready coloured stuff, it comes in very handy sometimes
Beryl x

Sally said...

Hi Jules, another one of your cutsie images, he's so sweet & coloured a treat. Pretty papers & an even prettier snowflake. I agree with you about the crimbo decs popping up here & there. Around where I live the peeps seem to go mad & it doesn't help that our local concil holds a comp for the most decorated house each year!
Sally x

Cynthia said...

Awww. How cute! Love the image. And I really like the sentiment font. That's pretty cool.

Jenny said...

Nothing wrong with "here's one I coloured earlier"....it didn't do Blue Peter any harm!!!
Still cute whenever you coloured him, was going to say I love his baubles but it sounds quite rude..Lol you know what I mean :)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

that is such an adorable image! love it Jules!

Great card!

Misty's said...

Hi Jules
Brilliant card! Love it!
Michaela xx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Jules, he does look a cheeky chappie, such a fun image, love it.
Hugs Jacee

Yes trees etc have started to appear in windows round here too, afraid mine won't be up until the VERY last minute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,
I do like the idea of having a drawer of coloured images, but I know I'd end up with images and no papers that match!

This is a lovely card. I like the way you've coloured the reindeer in a paler colour and given him rosy cheeks.
xxx

Amanda said...

Such a lovely card Jules, always handy to have some ready and waiting images. Sorry not been around much lately life seems to have gotten in the way, have been popping by to have a look though

Di said...

And another beauty Jules! Such a cute image. Trees and lights appearing here too, although not ours as yet! Love, Di xx

Roma said...

So adorable ,loving the image and your layout is excellent love it !

Sarn said...

What a little cutie. Love it. Always useful to have a few images coloured in and ready to go. xxx

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. The image is so sweet.
The girls (Daisy especially), are starting to get excited about Christmas. I'm hoping not to get the decorations out until next weekend, but I'm not sure if Daisy will wait that long!
Nikki x

Denise said...

Oh what a cutie - I love it.
Hugs
Denise xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules love your reindeer hes so cute, a stunning card as always. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Marjorie said...

Lovely image hun and gorgeous papers...think I might like some images ready and waiting for me in a drawer..do you think Santa's little elves would leave me some lol!! they've been round my avenue dressing up all the houses...but not called here yet!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I think I need to take a leaf out of your book Jules and have a special drawer for coloured images. This one's a cutie! Have a good weekend, Vx

Irene said...

Brilliant card Jules, the little cheekie chappie is adorable.

irene
xxxx

Juls said...

such a sweet card! Love your colouring and the added sparkle! Hugs Juls

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.fab papers and design and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous and cute Jules!!