My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 24 March 2014

BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a wonderful Monday!

The sun has had its happy hat on today and been shining beautifully .. .. in fact lovely enough to make myself loads of ironing .. .. grrrr!!!  As if I don't have better things to do LOL!

So sunshine makes you think of flowers .. .. and flowers make you think of butterflies .. .. and then I suddenly realised I hadn't played along with Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge this time round.  Best put that right as there aren't many hours left to enter Challenge Number 3 where the theme is "A Stitch in Time" .. .. which is stitching .. .. either real or faux!

So here is my make.




This used:

Sentiment Stamp:  Hero Arts "H4938" Happy Birthday!
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper:  Daydream
Memory Box Dies:  Moonlight Butterfly and Kaleidoscope Butterfly
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
X-Cut Punch:  Small Flower
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbon and Pearls from my stash box

Now round to those little twine flowers I promised to give away.  I was very surprised and touched by how many of you lovely blog buddies liked my little flowers enough to want to use them on your creations


 .. .. so a lucky dip it was .. .. with the dip being performed for you personally by Mr Heart.


 .. .. and the winner of the 5 twine flowers (all nestled in their own little storage box waiting to be loved)


is


In fact you will have 6 flowers to use Bernie if you pull the one off the top of the box !! 


I hope you like them and enjoy will enjoy using them.  Just email me your details and I will get them into the post for you.  My email address is on my profile page.

So that is me for today.   Thank you and commiserations to everyone who joined in but didn't win.  I will have to do the same again sometime.

I suppose some of that ironing will have to be tackled tonight :-(  I hope your evening is going to be a little more exciting than mine.

Love

26 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Congrats to Bernie...lovely card Jules like your colours and your pretty butterflies....

Anne

susiestacey said...

Lovely butterfly card Julesand well done to the winner of your lovely flowers x Susanx

Sarah said...

This is another beauty Jules, love the colours too, unusual combo but the go together surprisingly well, just like nature I guess!! Glad the flowers have found a good home and thanks for offering them xx

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous hun, Luv Sam x

Mrs A. said...

Super duper Jules. I have just needed to make a peach coloured card but never thought to use navy with it. Loving the butterflies and your lovely neat stitching. Hope you didn't go blowing up my stream looking for those newts! Thank you for fluttering in #3. Always nice to see you here as I know your time is precious. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

Carol said...

Love the gorgeous colour palette of this pretty card Jules. Lovely box too...lucky Bernie. Carol x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card, fab colours and love the birthday stamp.

Kath x

Patricia said...

Well Bernie you are one very lucky lady. Not only did you win the gorgeous flowers they are aIn a Devine little box. Enjoy using them.
Jules your card is brilliant as always, very classy, love everything about it.
Crafty hugs

Patricia xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jules. I love the colours and beautiful butterflies.
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

Pretty card Jules, just catching up after my week away xx

Sally said...

I love the colours on this card Jules & of course the buttterflies.
Sally x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Jules. A gorgeous colour scheme with gorgeous papers.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Grenouille Greetings said...

That will teach me to be a bad blogger - I miss out on lovely candy! Your flowers are super and I love the little box. I should enter Mrs. A's challenges too. I have lots of butterflies but I forget to use them. Your prettily stitched card has inspired me! Hugs, Lesley

Anne said...

What a gorgeous card Jules. Yes, the sunshine addles our brains and we do daft things like lots of washing which in turn leads to...you know what! Nice to see the sun though, I was beginning to think it had done a bunk forever! Hugs x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love, love, love this card! There is so much wonderfulness about it I don't know where to start--the colors, the design, the funky font of the greeting, the butterflies, the silver centered flowers.... well, can I just say it is all perfectly perfect.

Marie-Louise said...

Such a lovely card Jules. Beautiful combination of colours.

XxJULESxX said...

Well done to the winner! and i love the card Jules it's gorgeous as usual!!!

Annmaree of Oz said...

Hi Jules, sorry it has taken me a while to stop by! Glad to see you have been keeping busy.

I love this card, the purples and oranges rock, great colour combo, so effective! Beautiful box, too!

Carole Z said...

Congrats to Bernie! I love your card Jules, gorgeous design, colours and butterflies, hugs Carole Z X

Carole Z said...

Congrats to Bernie! I love your card Jules, gorgeous design, colours and butterflies, hugs Carole Z X

Cynthia said...

Sweet card, Jules! Love the butterflies!! And congrats to Bernie on winning the twine flowers!

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful card Jules, I so love those lovely papers and of course those gorgeous butterflies! Your stitching look fabulous. Congrats again to Bernie for winning those lovely flowers. Hugs

Marjorie said...

It seems ages since I've been for a visit Jules, and look at what I've missed!.. Your card is beautiful and the lovely twine flowers look amazing..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, beautiful butterfly card, gorgeous colours and design.
Congrats to Bernie, enjoy using the little flowers, hugs Kate x

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.fab pretty butterflies and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Louise said...

I love the colours in this card - not a combo I'd ever have thought of and it looks super. Note to self - be braver with colours. xx