My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 28 October 2014

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY !

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

I hope today has been a good day for you .. .. and if not that tomorrow is much, much better for you!

As usual mine has flown by far too quickly!  Where does the time go?  Days at school used to last a lifetime .. .. but not now!!

Anyway, time for one of my tiny 3.5 x 3.5 inch makes.  I think I get on far better the smaller the card is you know.  I just find them soooo cute and easy to work with!

So here we go:




This used:

Lots of scraps of card, paper, ribbons and a bit of Mr Heart's old jeans (nicely washed and ironed before use)  .. .. .. .. yes it is true .. .. .. there is hardly anything I throw away LOL!!
Sizzix Die:  654995 Stars #2
Part of a Pink Petticoat Sentiment
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Studs that are yonks old from My Crafty Stash Box
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Board

and there we are.

I'll catch you again soon.  Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Love

32 comments:

Patricia said...

Good evening Jules,
Another brilliant "teeny tiny" love it.
Everything about it is fantastic, the bit from Mr Hearts jeans just makes it!!!
Hugs

Patricia xx

Stamps and Paper said...

What a great card Jules and such a brilliant idea and a super card for a male

Anne

Eve said...

Hi Jules,
Wow! this is super cute!!

You must have teeny tiny fingers to work on something so small and that stitching - perfect.

What a brilliant idea to use old jeans - very frugal!! LOL!

Do you never run out of card ideas!!

Big hugs. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jules what a gorgeous wee card, you would never think it was that small with all that wonderful adornments and stitching, excellent make.
hugs
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous.

Kath x

Marie-Louise said...

Such a super card Jules. I love it.

Jean said...

A fabulous little card, great design and use of denim. I love the way you use your sewing machine it always looks so neat.
Jean x

Julie C. said...

This is such a great small card. You and your sewing machine skill are just brilliant! So neat and love the colours too!

sally said...

We are such a bunch of hoarders but with results like this is there any wonder :-) it's lovely!

Sally

Carol said...

What a wonderful little make Jules, you sure have packed a lot into a small space and made it look fabulous. Carol x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jules.
Sue x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Jules, I thought that denim paper looks so realistic lol!! Love your stitching its always so neat! Susan x

Carole Z said...

Fabulous Jules! I love the denim star :) I'm with you, much prefer working with smaller cards, hugs Carole Z X

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the textures.

Sarah said...

You amaze me Jules, I struggle to negotiate machine stitching on a 6 inch card let alone a 3.5 inch one!! This is brilliant, love the denim star and studs...genius!! xx

Louise said...

Fab card Jules - it may be small but it's certainly got a big impact. Loving the star from Mr. H's old jeans. xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Jules, I love the use of fabric and all of your wonderful stitching.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Jules. Love the teeny tiny design and all the stitching.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Fab tiny card, love the design and colours.
Does Mr. H know you've swiped his jeans?, hugs Kate x

Anonymous said...

Totally brilliant Jules, so creative, love it!
Helen x

Brenda said...

OMGosh, this card is right up my alley because I love red, white and blue cards. Of course it doesn't help that I'm from the US and our colors are red, white and blue. lol I love how you have used Mr. Heart's blue jeans-that is so cool looking for the star. Love the polka dot paper and those star brads and red heart paper or material. Your teen tiny's are so cute and perfect Jules. Hugs, Brenda

Carole said...

for a minute there I thought you had taken up patch work, all that sewing. Great card as always xxx

scrappymo! said...

Fab design Jules! I always love to see your teensy cards!

XxJULESxX said...

wow gorgeous trendy card jules!

Tara Cardwell said...

Sorry it's been so long since my last visit but just wanted to say how thrilled I was when I spotted your name pop up when I was voting in the Craft Awards this year. Best of luck - you got my vote needless to say - and I hope you win :-)
Tara
x

MagsB said...

Jules, this is totally adorable!!! I love love love the denim star! (I hope Mr H appreciates that his old jeans have been recycled!)

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I know you are very busy, and I appreciate it so much!

much love, Mags B x

Brawny x said...

A fab card Jules. What amazing details x

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Jules, so sorry I haven't been for a visit for a while, but I think my time on this earth is in fast forward mode lol!! I have a thousand projects I have to do in my head but not enough time to achieve everything.... I've missed so many of your beautiful cards, and I love the embossing you have been doing:)..
Fabulous card today.. love Mr. Hearts fabulous jean star LOL!!
Have a lovely week-end..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Hettie said...

Awww super cute card there Jules.
Been too long since I visited.
Hugs
xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Brilliant card Jules, super upcycling of the jeans fabric.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Cynthia said...

Oh my gosh, I love this!! Over the top CUTE!!!

Juls said...

This is fealty fun, loving all the stitching detail :-) xx