My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I am hoping to share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce always carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

SKETCH LIBRARY

Thursday, 23 October 2014

A LITTLE BIT OF THAT NEW STASH!

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday!

Today I actually set myself a "realistic" do list .. .. so have managed to make a little share with one of my new crafty purchases:




This used:

Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper "Gilded Winter" and Glitter Sheets
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley "Christmas Sentiment Tags"
Memory Box Die "Snowflake Heart" [Doh! I've given it away now LOL!!]
Dovecraft Holly Punch (ages old .. not sure it is still available
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Acrylic Paint Dabber and Clear Embossing Powder for the holly leaves
Ribbon, cord, fine glitter and little jingle bells from my crafty stash box

I am sure you can guess that my piece of new crafty stash is that beautiful Memory Box die .. .. and of course now I am left with lots and lots of tiny snowflakes for sticking onto other creations.  LOL!!

The shiny background to my die isn't part of the glitter sheets .. .. I put strips of strong adhesive tape on the back of the cut die and sprinkled fine glitter into it.  A good old press down and it has stayed in place no problem.

I think I shall be making a few of these!!

I'll catch you again soon.

Love

30 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jules, love the snow flake heart and fabulous design.
Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

Just gorgeous Jules, obviously I have not seen this die or it would be sitting in my craft room now.
Great colours and the glitter looks brilliant.

Kath x

Sue said...

This is stunning Jules. I LOVE the snowflake heart, wonderful sparkle and gorgeous holly leaves with the added bells.
hugs Sue xx

Sharon said...

This is beautiful. I love the colours and the die.
Sharon x

Whisper said...

Oooo what an absolutely fabby die and am loving the blue with the gold too, Luv Sam x

Sharon said...

No problem finding todays heart Jules. This is fabulous. Love your glittered card and such a beautiful colour.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon x

Carol said...

Love this Jules, the die looks fabulous especially with the glitter. Carol x

Carole said...

WOW what can I say, stunning card just love it xx

Louise said...

Loving this new stash Jules. Memory Box dies cut so well don't they. Another fab make. xx

Lea Brawn said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I love the die cut very nice x

Julie C. said...

When I first saw the card I thought it was a heart stamp full of snow flakes. Then realised it was a die and Wow! Love it! Like how you placed fine glitters behind the snow flakes. It really is a twinkling card!

Jean Straw said...

Ooo Jules I love your new die and the gorgeous glittery card you have made with it.
Jean x

Julie said...

This is so beautiful Jules - love use of the die!! Hugs, Juliexx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Jules what a gorgeous new die really beautiful and your card is so elegant, love the sparkle. Susan x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Patricia said...

Good morning Jules,
Brilliant, absolutely beautiful, I love everything about this.
Great idea with the sticky tape must have a go at that.
Gave a great weekend
Hugs

Patricia x

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely CAS cards Jules

Anne

sally said...

Love it!

Sally

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jules,lovely design.xxx

Carole Z said...

Wow Jules, this is gorgeous...you are right, this is a beautiful die and you have made magical use of it! Hugs Carole Z X

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I love the colours and layout and the die cut heart looks fabulous.
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I love the colours and layout and the die cut heart looks fabulous.
Lorraine x

Sylviahobbycards said...

Beautiful card,Jules. Very elegant.

Gr,Sylvia.

Jacee said...

Lovely card Jules, the sparkly blue is gorgeous.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, I love your beautiful snowflake heart.
Pauline
x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jules.

coops said...

simply stunning jules.the snowflake heart is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

Oh so pretty, Jules, the glittered snowflakes are fabulous!

love Mags B x

Brenda said...

OMGosh, I am totally in love with this card Jules! That die is amazing and what a bonus to have those cute snowflakes to use on other projects. I love your little touches of red on this card too, and that blue ribbon is so pretty. Well you know, I just love it all! lol Hugs, Brenda

XxJULESxX said...

Oh my gorgeous glitz!!!