My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 7 October 2014

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!!

Another day gone in the blink of an eye!

All the inserts got put into my Christmas cards and I have made another one of those silly vows to always put an insert straight into a card as I finish it .. .. I wonder how long that will last?!?!!?  We shall see! LOL!!

Here is my teeny, tiny 3,5, x 3.5 inch share for this week:




This used:

Image:  Joy Craft Clear Stamps:  Silhouette Grass
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat
X-Cut Punch:  Tiny Butterfly
Distress Inks:  Tumbled Glass and Bundled Sage
Clear Embossing Powder
Button and twine from My Crafty Stash Box
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Board

and that is me for today.

Enjoy what is left of today.

Love

28 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Jules beautiful background love your little heart embellishment
Like you I always intend to do inserts as I go along but never do....

Anne

Lyn said...

Gorgeous soft card <3 to bits

An Occasional Genius said...

Ha ha Jules, I make that same vow at least 10 times a year! Hope you're better at keeping it than me....

Gorgeous teeny tiny make today xx

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Jules. My vow is to always make a box or envelope for each card as it is done. Unfortunately this only lasts for about two cards.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I love the white embossing and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Patricia said...

Another of your stunning little cards, love it.

Patricia xx

Jacee said...

Pretty card Jules, love the button.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love this Jules. This is one technique I keep meaning to try, just nee more time. Susan x

susiestacey said...

Lovely little card Jules and well done getting those inserts in x Susan x

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Jules, love the "little" sentiment and the splash of pink looks fabulous xx

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card, Jo x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card,beautiful.

Whisper said...

Simply devine and good on you for putting inserts into all your cards too, luv Sam x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Jules, love the stamp and fabulous design. I have managed to keep to my resolution with my inserts and boy it feels good!! Carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous teeny tiny card Jules. I love the embossed grass and soft colours.
Lorraine x

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, look at all the detail in this cute teeny tiny card! I love your cards Jules because you put so much detail into your cards, details that make a difference in the overall project. Beautiful card my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful!

Jean said...

super little card, I love the button.
Jean x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, just love your tiny card, pretty images and colours, lovely twine and button, hugs Kate x

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card Jules...and yesterday's too (I'm still two steps behind!) ..yep, I make that same vow every now and then, it never lasts long...I wish you more success, lol, hugs Carole Z X

coops said...

so stunning jules.really beautiful design and colours and i love the pretty stamps ;D

xx coops xx

Brawny x said...

Stunning card Jules x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules beautiful card!!

Cynthia said...

Ooooo, catching up on all your lovely creations, Jules! Love this one--so delicate with the perfect tiny pops of color!

Lynsey said...

Hi Jules love your teeny tiny card!
Hugs Lynsey xx

Carole said...

glad to see I haven't missed much while I have been away. Pretty card love the button x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules what a beautiful card and so pretty!!

Eve said...

Come out come out wherever you are - I have counted to 100 and I still can't find you!! LOL!!
I bet you are hiding in your craft pod under a mountain of ribbons and snippets!!

The only good thing about your hiding is that my bank balance has stayed the same as I haven't seen your amazing cards so have not been tempted to buy anything!

I hope all is well with you and you are happy - though I can't imagine a sad Jules!!
xx