My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 27 May 2017

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone

I hope your bank holiday weekend has got off to a good start - certainly a mixed bag of weather here - but nice enough for my "happy couple" all being well.  No major rain showers .. .. yet!!!

One of the things I miss most when I am busy on the wedding front is playing with my Penny Black stamps .. .. so today I decided I would indulge in a Penny Black session and see what the theme is this month over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

Well a bit of a struggle for me this one .. .. Wedding, Anniversary and all things Love .. .. LOL!!!

But here is what I came up with:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1587K" So Glad to Catch You!
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Aracne Condensed Regular"
Backing Papers:  Nitwit "Everlasting Collection"
Nestabilities Dies: Circles and Scalloped Circles
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Metallic Twine from my crafty stash box

and that is it.

Having a crafty session with my lovely Sis today (YAY!!!) and then and Indian takeaway together ... .. happy times!!!

Catch you again soon.


14 comments:

Kathleen said...

Coals to Newcastle as they say!
Really lovely card and s super sweet image and pretty papers.
The stamp arrived the next day, sent first class, was very impressed and I have had a play, card for a future snippets playground I think.
Thanks again

Kath x

Unknown said...

What a cute card Jules, love that image and the lovely rich red sets it off beautifully :) Glad you are getting some non wedding crafty time I love seeing your gorgeous cards so much.
Enjoy your bank holiday weekend,
Hugs, Kaz xx

Carole said...

Lovely card Jules!...a real aaahhh! xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Jules, such a sweet image. I love the backing papers too. xx

Doris Klein said...

Wow, wow, wow... I love the background paper, the colours and the super cute image! It's just an amazing creation you've done!!! I love it! And I would be very glad, if you show your amazing creation on my challenge blog Do-Al(l) Kreatives!

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#5 – May- let your heart speak)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

Aquarius said...

That theme could have been made for you!! PB certainly produce some great stamps, particularly with their 'hedgies' - love this card.

Enny said...

Oh, such a beautiful and cute card, really lovely ! We have a heat wave here, over 30° C, also tomorrow and then possibly thunderstorms..
Have a lovely Sunday ! Enny

Brenda said...

Popping in here quickly Jules, I know I've been MIA for a long while. So sorry about that, been MIA on my own blog as well. lol Goodness, how cute is this card?!!! I love those little hedgie's and love how you used them on this beautiful card! Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

Awww, such a cute little couple Jules and the background papers are so pretty xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, such an adorable image - I always love your Penny Black cards.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

very nice card.

xx
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

cuilliesocks said...

Oh this is just so sweet Jules, lovely image and beautifully designed, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jules... really cute image...
thanks for joining us at Penny Black Challenge...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Congrats to your son...

Helen said...

Jules this is adorable!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x