My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 15 January 2018

FABBY NEWS DAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

I was well pleased with mine as I finally managed to catch up with all of my wedding sample request and sent pictures of those to potential new "happy couples".

So this week I am hoping to get lots of general card orders completed and some new samples together for taking to the wedding fayre at Eastwood Hall this weekend .. .. and then .. .. .. more wedding work for my current "happy couples".  

I didn't bother to unpack and put everything away from the last wedding fayre with there only being two weeks between them .. .. .. so this means the House of Hearts is very cluttered with boxes, display crates, easels and table plans everywhere.  It looks like we have only just moved in!  LOL!!  Though these boxes are much more exciting than house moving boxes!!

Today I was hoping to be here much earlier than this .. .. but it has been one of those days where I seem to be jumping from job to job and suddenly the day has disappeared.  Nothing to do with Mr Heart being around all day of course LOL!!!

I also have some exciting news to share .. .. I am starting a three month spell as a Guest Design Team member for the lovely Sally-Ann at Digistamp Boutique.  I already know the other fabby ladies on the DT so it feels really lovely and cozy right from the start.  

So in celebration I have made this little creation here:




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  DigiStamp Boutique "Love Bunnies"
Backing Papers:  Craft Sensations "Scrapbook Paperstack - Chalkboard Love"
Dashed Circle and Square Dies:  Ebay Specials
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
X-Cut Flower Punch (so old it is no longer available)
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Ribbon from my crafty stash box

and that is it!

I don't know if you have noticed but DigiStamp Boutique have introduced clear stamps back into their range .. .. .. and they stamp beautifully!  I have been having a little play!!  LOL!!

Best of both worlds for me because I do love how you can re-size digital images to whatever size you need .. .. but I also love being able to grab a few stamps and work away from my printers .. .. especially a sentiment stamp or an image which I can paper-piece or mask-off easily.  So I am looking forward to seeing what other stamps Sally-Ann will be releasing.

Anyway, that is me for today.

See you tomorrow with my teeny tiny make .. .. hopefully a lot earlier in the day than this post ended up!


14 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Jules. Very very cute. Hope you are well my dear x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card to go with the fantastic news Jules. Congratulations on the DT post.

Sue xx

Enny said...

Wow, really good news Jules, congratulations ! Your card is beautiful, so cute with those 2 bunnies ! I know what you feel like, my days seem to dissappear also very quickly... :o) Hugs, Enny

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Welcome to the team Jules! This is one truly stunning and fabulous creation. The mix of papers and colours look fab. Love it! Thank you so much.....Sally-Ann xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the papers too !
Wonderful news as well so pleased for you, as you might have realised DSB is my favourite digi site (since about 80% of my makes are using their stamps lol) so now to have my favourite crafting guru designing for them is even better ! :)
Good luck with your wedding fayre at the weekend but try not to work toooo hard
Hugs Kaz xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jules, love the cute bunnies and the fab colour scheme.
Brilliant to have you on the team too
Lorraine x

Lynne said...

Congrats on your DT post. Your card is gorgeous, I love the black and pink together x

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is adorable! Glad everything is going so well for your new venture and big congrats on your GDT, Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations on your GDT post Jules and what a wonderful card, sweet image and gorgeous colouring, Kate x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, such an adorable image and perfect papers - a beautiful card.
Sounds like you are busy as usual, congratulations on your Guest Design spot at Digistamp Boutique - I'm looking forward to seeing your super creations.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules.
~Sue x

Kathleen said...

Yes I normally catch you just as I have finished commenting but missed you last night, as you were playing 'White Rabbit'
Lovely card and image, love the black and pink, and congratulations on the new DT.
Great start to the New Year for you.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Congrats on your DT post. Adorable image and love the design of this gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx