My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 25 January 2018

GUEST DESIGNER POST - DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday .. .. I hope you are all having a good week (despite the weather!).

Today is my day for posting on the DigiStamp Boutique Blog and this week I have been playing with a brand new digi release called Flower Banner Set

A great set because the image comes with four different sentiments and a blank banner for stamping or writing your own sentiment onto.

It would be great to have a few base cards all coloured up ready to just add a sentiment at a later stage.  Especially useful if you attend craft fayres with your makes .. .. people could choose their base and you could add their choice of sentiment.

For my card I went for a good old fashioned "thank you" card because you can never have too many of those:




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  DigiStamp Boutique Digital Download "Flower Banner Set"
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper "Blank Canvas"
First Edition:  Butterflies Die Set
ProMarkers
X-Cut:  Heart Punch
Black Fineliner Pen
Glamour Dust
Glossy Accents
Lace and Pearls from my crafty stash box

and that is it!

.. ... .. and in case you didn't know .. .. .. DigiStamp Boutique run a monthly competition.  Simply link up your DigiStamp Boutique creations here to be in with a chance of winning a £10.00 voucher to spend in the boutique.

There is 50% off all the digital stamps at the moment too!  Woo hoo!!

Have a good day!



17 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous imae Jules it makes a fantastic card.

Sue xx

Lynne said...

Love this card and the colours you’ve chosen x

Viv said...

Fab card Jules. x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jules, love that pretty image & colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Jules, love the new image and the papers and gorgeous lace you have used are perfect with it :)
Hugs Kaz xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jules, a fabulous design, so soft and delicate.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Debbie said...

Hi dearie, sorry it's been a while. Such a beautiful card. Love the soft pastel colours and you can never have enough thank you cards. Pretty papers too. Hope you're well. Hugs xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card Jules, love the peach tones and a super image, really sweet card.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

A very pretty card Jules. Love the soft colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card... love the papers...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Enny said...

What a beautiful card, lovely flowers, and pretty background ! Hugs, Enny

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, beautifully card, I love the image and the lovely soft colours, super design too, Kate x

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Jules, love the peachy tones xx

Brawny x said...

A really pretty card Jules. X

KandA said...

Such a super card Jules, tha flower image is lovely and I love the soft colours xx

Carole said...

Very pretty card Jules...and great photography too! xx

Barb said...

It's a beautiful card Jules with a lovely image and great sentiment. I wish this old dinosaur could do the digi stuff! Barbxx