My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 23 January 2018

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope your week has got off to a good start!

I am pleased to have pulled a "teeny, tiny card" together today .. .. which for anyone new to my blog .. ..  is a whole 3.5 inches square.

I could make these little chappies all day long .. .. such a cute size .. .. whereas give me an 8" square card and I start to freak a little!! LOL!!

Anyway, here is today's creation which I thought I would post whilst enjoying a lovely cuppa:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "2078H" Birthday Dog
Sentiment: DigiStamp Boutique clear stamp "Wish Big"  - so many images in my collection this gorgeous stamp is going to team up with!  
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper"Falling Leaves"
First Edition Craft "Bunting Dies"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Diamond Stickles
Fine Glitter
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board for making the matching envelope.

I am going to pop this into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme is "anything goes" (but it has to use Penny Black products somewhere of course). 

So that is me for today .... tea break over and back to packing way more of the wedding fayre paraphernalia from the weekend.  The London Kids are landing at "daft o'clock" on Saturday and I will need to find a room for them to sleep in!! 

Enjoy your evening.


14 comments:

Sarah said...

Love that cute little guy Jules. The bunting is a lovely touch too xx

Kath said...

A fabulous card, such a cute image. Have fun with the London Kids.
Kath x

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such a fun image and great teeny, tiny design.
Good luck with your packing away.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card Jules. He looks fabulous and I love the star banner.

Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge too.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so cute Jules, it's a fabulous image and design, love it, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Love your teeny card... Sooo cute... I always do 6x6 cards... Not smaller... but Xmas I made some 5x5 .. And they turned out great...
Love the stamp... You have used... I am looking on the web for it...
Thanks for joining us at PBSC
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carol S. said...

An adorable little card and love the image. Very cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

Wow you are really early today Jules, love the card and what a great image for male cards especially. A great design and one of those cards where I would love to make 2 or 3 while at it, or even five.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

It may be small but it's gorgeous Jules, I love this cute image.

Sue xx

Megan J said...

Hi Jules, a fabulous card for any dog lovers birthday, we don't get some of the huge card bases you seem to get in the UK downunder, the biggest cards I get are 5x7" or 6"square. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Enny said...

Oh, what a lovely card, I love that dog, so cute ! And such small cards are easy to send by post. Big cards or square cards are very expensive to send in Belgium. Have a nice day ! Hugs, Enny

Aquarius said...

Just love that cute birthday dog. I'm the opposite - I struggle to make small cards and get on much better with at least a 6" x 6", wouldn't do for us all to be alike would it.

Brawny x said...

Hi Jules. He is just fabulous. Love this little character. A great little cardvx

Helen said...

So cute - I love Birthday Dog!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x