My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 17 June 2021

HAPPY NEW HOME

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday!  Well I think it is Thursday!  To be honest it has been such a topsy turvy week that I am not really sure what day it is anymore!  LOL!! 

Just a quick post today to share a card I made for pushing through the door of our new neighbours .. .. such a lovely young couple with a sweet little girl.  They have been excited about moving in for months but needed to wait for work to be done on the property first.  So we have got to know them slowly when they would come for a peep at how things were progressing.

This week they have finally taken up residence.  Yay!!


This used:

Sentiment:  Inkylicious Clear Stamp "New Home"
Backing Paper:  The English Paper Company (very, very, very old but very loved)
Gold Embossing Powder
Ribbon
ProMarker
White Gel Pen
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and for those who struggled finding the heart on the card from my last blog post .. .. .. there were at least two .. ..  .. thank you for still looking for them ..  .. .. mwah!!!!


Enjoy the rest of your day.

16 comments:

Mrs A. said...

A lovely new home card. I couldn’t find the heart either and then had to look twice to see when you said where! Think
I’m loosing the plot. Staying put too. Even my next hospital appointment is by telephone! Hugs Mrs A.

Aquarius said...

a lovely welcome card for your new neighbours. Must say I couldn't find the hearts yesterday

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card to welcome your neighbours, love the sentiment. How lucky they are to have you and Mr Heart next door xx

meg said...

Such a beautiful sentiment and background Jules,love the pink in the sentiment and ribbon.

Enny said...

Such a beautiful card for your new neighbours, they'll feel very welcome ! Hugs, Enny

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

This is a bit spooky Jules. We had new neighbours move in the house near to us, only a few weeks ago!! They are a young couple with a little girl, Summer and she will be 2 next month. They had hoped to have moved in before last Christmas. The chain they were in broke down a couple of times, so not a happy time waiting. I made a welcome card for them too.

Love your card and the sentiment is brilliant. A gorgeous card Jules.


As for not knowing what day it is, join the clan!! This week, on a few days, I kept thinking it was Saturday!! Why, I don't know!! Just too many things going on at once!!

Anyway, I do know it's Thursday today. So you take it easy.

Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx

Kathleen said...

A really stunning card, Jules, love the sentiment and the lovely background.

Kath x

Claire said...

Beautiful and what a lovely gesture, kindness goes along way and I'm sure you new neighbours were touched to receive such a pretty one off 'new home' card x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Jules I have this stamp i wish i could say that my embossing was this good and just love who you have presented it. Take care. Sue xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, such a lovely sentiment - how exciting to have new neighbours.
That was a sneaky one with the heart on your previous card, I would never have found that one without help.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

A fabulous card Jules and lovely embossed sentiment for your new neighbours x

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card to welcome your new neighbors to the neighborhood Jules! Glad you were able to get to know them a little at a time. I'm sure they loved this little welcome! I love that sentiment stamp. I always enjoy searching for the heart on your cards, you do make some difficult to find at times though! lol But that is the fun of it! Hugs, Brenda

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Jules, lovely colours and design and the sentiment is wonderful, Kate x

Carole said...

Fabulous card Jules...what a lovely stamp and a stunning card that I am sure the new neighbours will love. xx

Liz said...

Beautiful card Jules, with a fabulous sentiment. xx

JD/ Jill said...

This is a really beautiful card. I'm sure your new neighbors loved it!