My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 14 June 2021

MOUSE BALLOONS

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has been a good one.

A birthday card from me today which I am taking over to the Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge Blog:



This used:

Image:  Bugaboo "Mouse Balloons"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Aracne Condensed Regular"
Backing Paper:  From the snippet mountain
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine

So no opening of everywhere in England by the Government .. .. surprise, surprise .. .. but I "was" surprised that the number of people allowed to go to a wedding from the 21st June onwards isn't limited to 30 any more.  

Lots of  happy couples will be celebrating tonight .. .. .. the actual wedding celebrations won't be quite as we know them from times gone by .. .. but at least people can get married with more of their friends and family.  Probably after having their happy day cancelled numerous times in the past!

Catch you again soon.

16 comments:

meg said...

Love this beautifully coloured image,your sentiment and the white space,take care Meg x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your cute mouse and balloons image makes a lovely card Jules…I’m quite happy with what Boris has decided I’d rather be safe…
Enjoy the sunshine today

Anne

Aquarius said...

Cute card - the mouse seems to be trying hard to stay grounded with the balloons ready to get him afloat!! Great colours.

Claire said...

He's a cutie with his balloons, love the colours. Great use of patterned papers especially as every side is a different design x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card! Love that little mouse with his balloons. I can't see the heart! Jo x

Elaine Stark said...

Adorable. Love the colours and the colouring of your balloons. Elaine

Brenda said...

Oh goodness, this is such an adorable card Jules! I love that image, so sweet is that little mouse with his balloon bouquet and the one escaping balloon. I love how you have colored it up as well. Bugaboo has some darling images and fun ones as well. All our restrictions have been lifted in my state except the mask mandate. Those who are vaccinated don't have to wear one though unless a business still requires one. And that mandate is supposed to be lifted on the 28th. Time will tell if that was a good idea or not. People are going nuts though with random shootings over masks and other things. They say crime will really go up and I believe it as we are already seeing it through the United States. Such a shame, I think I will keep under my rock for a bit longer. Glad the weddings will be able to have more people for your brides. Hugs, Brenda

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a gorgeous card Jules.

Sue xx

Enny said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, the mouse is so cute ! Great news for the wedding couples, but I heard that you'll have strict rules for another month or so... I'm still careful as I didn't have my second "shot" yet. Meanwhile we're melting, the next 2 days it will be over 30° C !! Hugs, Enny

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet image and beautifully coloured and designed Jules, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

A cute image and love the mouse. A gorgeous card.

Hope you and your Mum are coping with the heat. Dare I say, we could do with a bit of rain. I think we are going to get some on Thursday.

Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx

Sally H said...

Such a very very cute mouse and a beautiful card! I love it! Great news for the wedding businesses. So many people have had to postpone.

R's Rue said...

Such a cute card Jules. Stay cool.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Dawn Frost said...

Fabulous CAS card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

OlgaB said...

Lovely colouring!
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

JD/ Jill said...

REally cute card!