My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 12 January 2022

TEENY TINY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everything is going well for you all at the moment.

A very frosty start here but it turned into a lovely sunny (but still cold) day.

Trying very hard here to find some time to get myself back into the swing of blogging again and I made a little inroad with a teeny tiny make (a whole 3.5 inches square for anyone new to my blog). 

My first playtime in quite a while, using an old image that I can remember buying from Ally Pally many, many years ago (April 2010 to be exact), and I still love it as much as I did on the day I bought it. 




This used:

Image:  Whiff of Joy "Henry Hugging Heart"
Sentiment:  LOTV Sentiment Labels - Clear Stamp Set
All Papers and Card from Snippet Mountain
ProMarkers
Twine
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board .. .. for the tiny envelope.  I used a larger snippet for this, folding so that the pattern is inside the envelope.

So with a mini "hit" on snippet mountain I am taking this teeny tiny card over to the Snippets Playground Challenge

The challenge now has it own sparkly new home (still run by the lovely Di)  .. .. .. and it looks wonderful.

Hopefully I'll catch you again soon.

29 comments:

Pauline C said...

Hi Jules .. glad to see you back. This is such a pretty make and very cute .. love it xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the cute image. Anesha x

meg said...

Whiff of Joy had some gorgeous stamps featuring Henry,this one is a favourite,your layout showcases him perfectly take care Meg x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous little make Jules, I can see why you love this stamp. It's so cute.

Happy New Year to you.
Sue xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jules. I’m not surprised you still love this image….. it’s just adorable. xx

Aquarius said...

This little mouse is adorable, no wonder you love him! Beautifully coloured and a great layout

Elaine Stark said...

Nice to see you posting a new card and it is adorable. Look forward to the next one. Take care. Elaine

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Jules…. What a lovely ‘happy’ card …a super little image that woukd cheer anyone up


Anne

Sarn said...

OOOH I love your teeny tiny snippety card Jules.

Thanks for giving me a push on the swings earlier. I hope you made the most of the last of Vicky's Sherry that she managed to bring to the Treehouse in her satchel!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules and such a sweet image.
Kath x

Carole said...

Cute tiny card Jules and great to see you back in blogland. xx

sally said...

A teeny tiny cutie!

Sally xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

A gorgeous card and love the cute image.

Hope all is well with your Mum and family. Keeping safe and well.

Love and big hugs,
Carol
xxxx

cotnob said...

A super teeny tiny card Jules, such an adorable image - I can see why you still love it.
I hope everything is OK with you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

Love your teeny cards Jules and this image is so cute x

HilaryJane said...

I can see why you still love this stamp, He is so cute and so happy, such a great little card, love it. I am glad you have found a little bit of time to make a card, you have definitely brought me a smile today xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jules gorgeous card as always love that cute image and the colours you have used. Alison xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, just love your cute little mouse, it's a lovely card, I'm always amazed at how much detail you manage on such a tiny card, Kate x

Sarah said...

So pleased to see you back Jules and with such an adorable card too xx

Carol L said...

This is the cutest image, I agree! The older stamps just never go out of style for me and I love making 3" cards too! Way to send some fun hugs to someone!

Di said...

Gorgeous card Jules - that wee mouse is totally adorable, and so prettily coloured too. So glad you like the new Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Lee said...

Soooo cute and clever.

Brenda said...

Happy New Year Jules! It is bitter cold here too, but tomorrow will be a little warm up for us, then right back to the bitter cold. Snow, ice, rain....we had it all in one evening. I'm so over winter. lol This teeny tiny is adorable! I love this little guy and that sweet express he has on his face. He sure is putting a big ole hug into that heart for someone! Well you got back into blogging before me. I really had a slow start! Ended the year with nothing as well. lol Stay warm my friend. Hugs, Brenda

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!

Carole eaton said...

Hi Jules, hope all is going well, miss seeing your creations but family comes first, not how you thought you would be spending your retirement. Bet you glad to be there though.

Liz said...

Hi Jules. Just stopping by your blog to see if I've missed any posts. Hope you are okay. xx

Doreen said...

Hi Jules, am missing your blog posts,I hope all is ok.xxx

Lorraine said...

Hi Jules,
You popped into my head today and I thought I'd just drop you a message to see if you're OK? I hope you are. Sending hugs.
Lorraine xx

sally said...

Hi jules. Long time since you posted, I do hope that you are ok?

Sally xx