My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 9 November 2023

TREE OF LIFE

Hi Everyone

Back to Christmas here in the House of Hearts and today’s share features a lovely stamp set from Julie Hickey that is new to my collection .. ..


This used:

Image:  Julie Hickey Designs "JH1075" Tree of Life
Sentiment:  Dovecraft "Christmas Basics" (very old)
ProMarkers
DecoArt Gold Glamour Dust
Gold Cord
Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine


and that is me for today!

Have a good one everyone.



14 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely card Jules...very classy and can't miss the hearts..lol xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jules. The stamped tree is just beautiful. xx

meg said...

Absolutely beautiful,Jules,love your stamped image and choice of colours

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Jules .. another gorgeous stamp and lovely colouring.
Pauline xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jules and such a lovely colour pallet, Kate x

Aquarius said...

That stamp is an interesting take on a Christmas tree - love this card

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful. Elaine

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a wonderful stamp to add to your collection Jules. It makes a fabulous Christmas card, I love it.

Sue xx

Dale said...

Jules,
I am SO SO SO happy to see you are back! I really missed your blogs. I found an old Papercraft Inspirations magazine, maybe 2015, and saw your Masterclass on Inks and Oxides. I wondered how you were doing and it had your blog address so I typed it in. And you are back! I don't know why I didn't get your posts.
Anyway Thanks for coming back. ( You and I have dealt with the same disease, but that is in the past and we are looking forward.)

Love,
Dale

anne said...

This is such lovely card made with a lovely stamp and a nice reminder that I need to make the ones I have coloured into cards.
Anne x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your Christmas tree image Jules which you've coloured beautifully, lovely card....

Anne

AlisonC said...

So beautiful. I have my eye on this stamp though I really should use what I have first. I do love her designs and how you've used it here. x

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - I'm enjoying looking for your hearts again!
Kath x

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty Christmas card