Hi Everyone
Hope your weekend is going well.
Here with my homework for taking over to the Snippets Playground where we are encouraged to use up some of those mountains of snippets we all squirrel away.
Following on from my last post .. .. the design pad I am currently emptying has had another hammering, and this time I used up the "part used" pages that were stored in the back. In fact there are probably only a couple of full pages left now.
So I used a Sizzix die to cut the background from a scrap of white card and then lots of the infill shapes from various scraps in the pad, along with a toning metallic snippet.
I ended up with this:
This used:
Image and die Set: MFT Polar Bear Pals
Sentiment: Penny Black Clear Stamp Set 30-316 - Season's Gifts
KaiserCraft Frosted Design Papers
ProMarkers
Sizzix Thinlits Die "Moroccan Card Front"
My Trusty Sewing Machine
But now look what I am left with .. .. .. yet another box of useful bits for future cards LOL!!
Enjoy your Sunday! Hope you manage a bit of crafty time.


No comments:
Post a Comment