My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday, 31 August 2026

AND NOW THEY ARE MARRIED .. .. ..

Hi Playmates

Many thanks for your lovely comments on my creation of yesterday which used one of the very old TeddyBo&Co images.  

Many, many, many years ago when I purchased a laptop from Curry's I also purchased a storage package from them which saves everything from my computer to a cloud.  It backs up and captures any changes I make to any file every day.  (You choose what you want backing up and when).

Originally it was for peace of mind so that I didn't lose work for wedding couples, the magazines or Mr Tax Man, and it has proved to be invaluable.  I continue to use it all these years later.  

This means I can still download any files, not only from my current laptop, but every computer I have ever owned since starting to use the package (even the dead computers).  Hence being able to go back and re-download really old digital papers, files and images too.  

Heaven forbid I lose all my Pink Petticoat downloads!!!!  Now that would be the end of the world!!  The vast array of papers are my favourite downloads of all time!

So today I went back and rescued Teddy Bo and Bea on their wedding day to create this .. ..  

This used:

Image:  TeddyBo & Co (no longer trading)
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Backing Papers:  Papercraft House "Vintage" (my current paper pack for culling)
Ribbon and Lace
Corner Rounding Punch
My Trusty Sewing Machine
ProMarker .. .. just for grounding the car (the image was ready coloured in sepia tones)


and that is me for today.

Enjoy your bank holiday Monday if you are here in the UK.

We are having intermittent sunshine and rain showers today .. .. .. but thankfully nothing like the thunderstorm we had on Friday night!  I have never known one like it.  The lightening was flashing so fast that it was like the paparazzi at a red carpet event and the road outside was flowing like a river! 

No comments: