My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday, 30 August 2026

SHARING THE LOVE

Hi Everyone

Does anyone else remember these lovely characters from way back when?  They are Bo and Bea from when TeddyBo were up and running.

I thought the image would work well for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge where the theme is "Friendship".  I am pretty sure Bo and Bea are good friends because there is also another lovely image where they get married. 

This image was actually part of a tab set but I cropped it and enlarged it to use here:


This used:

Image:  TeddyBoBeaTabs (Teddy Bo are sadly no longer trading, but they might be lurking in your download file  -  my file was originally downloaded in 2011 would you believe !!!!)
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Backing Paper:  A Snippet from Pink Petticoat (also sadly no longer trading)
ProMarkers
Chalk for the rosy cheeks
My Trusty Sewing Machine


This was one of my favourites of their images along with the one where Bo and Bea had got married.  I might use that image next as it will work with that paper stack I am currently trying to cull.

Off to link up and will hopefully catch you again soon.

No comments: