My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 8 December 2023

FRIDAY ALREADY

Hi Everyone

Well, where has this week disappeared to?

I am convinced that the days go faster the nearer we get to the end of a year.

Just a quick share today .. ..

This used:

Coneflower Die (Unbranded from Ebay)
Papers and card from Snippet Mountain  (my battle to reduce these is continuing)
Sentiment:  LOTV Digital Stamp Block Sentiment
Spellbinder Dies:  Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles
Punch
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.

I hope everyone is doing well and your Christmas plans are coming together nicely.  I seem to be chasing my tail big time!!  Not helped by trying to pack the house up and now catching shingles!!  

Never a dull moment here in the House of Hearts!! 


11 comments:

meg said...

So sorry to read that you have shingles,best wishes for a speedy recovery.A fabulous birthday card,

Aquarius said...

What a fantastic flower this is - spectacular card. So sorry to hear about the shingles - take care

Annie H said...

Oh yes the days go faster the nearer we get to the end of the year but also the older we get :-( Your card is fabulous, I love this awesome flower.
Xx Annie

Sarn said...

Beautiful coneflower card Jules.

Hope you make a quick recovery from nasty old shingles. What a year you’ve had! Hope you feel better soon xxx

LesleyG said...

Oh no, that’s just what you need…not…..wishing you a speedy recovery. I love coneflowers, and your card is beautiful. Take care! Xxx

AlisonC said...

I think all the weeks go alarmingly quickly. It's a worry. Love this flower. I hope you are ok, shingles is horrible. x

cuilliesocks said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've got shingles, such a painful condition. Hope it clears up soon.
Your card is so beautiful, lovely floral die.
Good luck with the house packing up, Kate x

Sarah said...

Oh I do hope you aren't too poorly with nasty Shingles Jules. Love this fantastic card xx

Carole said...

OOhhhh this is pretty Jules, what a super die. I too am chasing my tail and waving at myself 'coming back'...lol Take care. xx

JD/ Jill said...

Your card is Lovely. It's always something isn't it. I was really sick in November with a virus (along with my hubby) and It brought back my vertigo. So this past week I had a bad fall.

Pauline C said...

Stunning card Jules, that is a beautiful die. Sorry to hear you’ve got shingles .. hope you’ll soon be feeling better.
Hugs
Pauline xx