My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 18 December 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR HEART

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start.

This time next week Christmas Day will nearly be over with again for another year..  .. .. .. which means that today is Mr Heart's birthday .. .. .. and this is the card I made for him:

This used:

Image:  Penny Black Transparent Stamp Set "30-146" Loads of Love
Image:  Computer Generated
Backing Paper:  From the snippet mountain
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine

It didn't take him too long to find a heart!  LOL!!

Tonight .. .. .. just because we could .. .. .. we have been to "check out" just one of the "watering holes" that will be close to our future new home.  A lovely evening of celebration to round off what has been a lovely day.

Before I go.  A few of you have asked if I can remember where I got the coneflower die from that I used in my previous post  .. .. .. ..  I bought it from here: 

Coneflower Layer Metal Cutting Dies Paper Cuts Stencils Diy Scrapbooking Crafts | eBay

Lots of lovely layers make up the flower .. .. and I have used up plenty of snippets making flowerheads ready for using on future projects.

Hope you are on track for Christmas. 

Today all of our Christmas cards made their way into the post .. .. which feels like a big leap forward .. .. and just leaves the ones we hand deliver to part with now. 

11 comments:

meg said...

Many Happy Returns to your husband Jules,hope he enjoyed his day.A great card and sentiment

Sarn said...

A great card for your husband. Hope he enjoyed his birthday and checking out your future watering holes!!! Xxx

LesleyG said...

Oh what a cute card for your hubby, tons of hearts 😃 xxx

Aquarius said...

No shortage of hearts on this lovely card - a very appropriate stamp I'd say. Pleased you've enjoyed a good day to celebrate.

Pauline C said...

Awww Jules this is so adorable .. I’m a big fan of Oenny Black hedgie sand I’ve never seen this one before but he certainly doesn’t disappoint. Brilliant sentiment too to go with it.
Pauline xx

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous card, happy birthday Mr Heart. Have a lovely day. Elaine

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules and I hope Mr Heart enjoyed his birthday.
Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, this is a fabulous card for your Husband, a sweet image and great colouring, Kate x

HilaryJane said...

That's a fun card for a special person xx

Lynne said...

A fabulous card for hubby Jules. I haven't seen that image before, it's perfect x

JD/ Jill said...

Such a cute card! And Yes! I found the hearts too. SMILE! (I'll be honest sometimes I can't find them.
Hope your have a wonderful Christmas!