My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 25 December 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE


Hi Everyone 

Just calling by with a scheduled post to wish everyone the very best Christmas you could possibly have, however you are spending it .. .. .. and re-posting one of my favourite Christmas makes from times gone by .. .. .. and one I keep meaning to repeat and haven't!


Have a good one!

HAPPY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!





7 comments:

Pauline C said...

Happy Christmas Jukes .. that is a stunning card, please do tell what you used for the pinecone it’s fab!
Hugs
Pauline xx

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Jules,Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Aquarius said...

A beautiful card and such a meaningful sentiment. Hope you had a wonderful day

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

HilaryJane said...

Love that blended ink on the edges and those splatters are amazing. I just noticed that little heart too. what a perfect finishing touch xx

JanR said...

Beautiful card! I can see why it's one of your favourites. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Anke said...

WOW Jules your card is so beautiful, I love this PB stamp.

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR ***

Hugs
Anke