My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!

Hi Everyone

What a beautiful day it has been today .. .. Spring really seems to have sprung!!

Such lovely sunshine .. .. and mad people walking around dressed like it is the height of summer LOL!!!

Tomorrow is supposed to be even better.  Woo hoo!!!

Just a quick share tonight as I am hoping to get a bit of blog hopping in too.  So many people I need to come and visit I feel it is going to take me for ever to catch up.

Tonight's share uses a lovely image that reminds me of when I learned to type .. .. on an old manual typewriter that was the size of about 8 loaves of bread all stacked into a cube.  Boy was it hard getting those little fingers to press the keys down .. .. and to make all the letters have equal pressure .. .. gosh!!  I remember it well.  Typewriting lessons used to be my second favourite lesson after dressmaking.

Anyways..... here is my share for today





This used:

Image and sentiment:  was Pink Petticoat but no longer for sale (sorry)
Backing Papers:  Funky Hand Download "Rainbow Polkadots"
A bit of paper ripped out of a notebook
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Staples
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon from the Stash Box

and that is me.

My makes seemed to take ages today as I am really struggling to get out of wedding mode at the moment.  In fact part of me really wants to stay there and get some of the ideas I have put together.

We have booked our next Wedding Fayre for the 20th November and are already discussing our colours for that one  .. .. but I promise not to mention it every day until then LOL!!!!

Have a great evening everyone.

Hope I get as far as your blog tonight .. .. but if not I will be there eventually.

Love

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Jules,love the pink dotty paper.Have a great evening.xxx

angelwhispers said...

Love it and the sentiment is just so perfect!! Chanelle xxx

Juls said...

I love that image....adorable and I love the gorgeous pinks!!!! sweet card! Hugs Juls

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Jules this is so pretty love the gorgeous paper and fab image. Really nice touch with the note paper and staples.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

looks great Jules, I love that typewriter with pink keys, I want a keyboard like it! hehee

Awesome work, as always! Enjoy the Spring days!

Wishcraft said...

This is so cute Jules, what a shame the image isn't available anymore. Fabulous spotty papers too :o) It's been really warm here today... wouldn't say we dressed for summer but we did at least go out without coats! Lisa x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the notebook paper - such a great addition to this card.

Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, love this soooo much - can feel another spend coming on!! I was never allowed to do typewriting and dressmaking at school; my teachers pushed me down the science route(!) and I've never forgiven them!! I thought you were only about 35 but I remember those typewriters and I'm a lot older, lol!! xxx

Sarn said...

Wahoo . . . I LOVE this card!

I used to look forward to my manual typewriting lessons too! Dressmaking? Nah! Me and sewing machines just DON'T get along.
Hugs, Sandra

coops said...

fantaatic card jules.love the fab image and really pretty soft colours and papers.:D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules yes I remember those typewriters, the problem I have now is I rub the letters of my keyboard where Im typing so quickly, I even put feel offs on them to make the keyboard last longer but even those are gradually dissappearing. Love your card it brings so many memories back. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous as always.

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jules the dotty papers really appeal to me and the image and sentiment are fabby.
Hugs
Lorraine x