My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 17 August 2017

PURR-FECT

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday!

A while ago I named Thursday on my blog as TIMMAY day .. .. standing for "those I must make all year" (meaning Christmas cards) .. .. but of course that hasn't happened as much as it should.  

But today is an exception .. .. I am here using a pre-loved stamp that I gained from Ebay a couple of weeks ago




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1516K" Jolly Xmas Kitty
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using Font "Wreath Regular" and Craft Artist 2
Backing Papers:  Dovecraft "Winter Blooms" (one of last years paper packs that is still going strong)
Die-namics Dies:  Blueprints 14
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
Ribbon from my crafty stash box

I was well chuffed to gain this image.  I can remember seeing it many many years ago in a lovely craft shop in London where they had so many Penny Black stamps I was in heaven.  But at that stage in my crafting journey I felt the stamp was far too big for me to ever be able to do anything with it .. .. .. and every Christmas since I regretted not buying it .. .. simply because I wanted to team it up with my idea of a great sentiment.

I think this one will be being repeated quite a few times this year .. .. particularly to cater for all those cat lovers!

So that is me for today with another much needed card for my Christmas stock box.

Many thanks for all your lovely messages on yesterday's post .. .. and the suggestions for things to occupy Mr Heart on his soon to be gained Mondays!  I have been reporting them all back to him .. .. but so far he hasn't said "that's a good idea"!  He simply laughs!  I wonder why!?!? LOL!!!

Take care everyone and I'll catch you again soon hopefully.





21 comments:

Carol S. said...

One of my favourite PB Christmas images. Great card design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Totally cute image and brilliantly designed Jules, just love it Kate x

Carole said...

Oh he is so cute!...fabulous card and I can see why you wanted this stamp. As for the heart?...had to bring hubby in to look for it..I couldn't spot it anywhere...but yes he did!! Love the sentiment and the tartan background...makes it really festive. Can't bear to think about Christmas yet!! Hugs xx

Kathleen said...

The cat with the hat!
Super image and a gorgeous card, love the tartan papers.

Kath x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules, this stamp looks fab and the sentiment is purr-fect for it!
Lorraine x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules, I really must get back to using some of my PB stamps. Sue x

Brawny x said...

Hi Jules a fantastic card. Nice to see you. Hope you're well x

Enny said...

What a lovely and beautiful card, the cat is so cute, and the sentiment just right ! No wonder, you wanted to have that stamp, and I'm sure, that many "cat-cards" will follow ! Love, Enny

dutchess said...

It is a fabulous stamp Jules and I love your card...I love penny black stamp s but only have a few...snowy being my favourite at the moment....hoping for a days crafting tomorrow as the weather forecast is dismal so it's a great excuse ...hugs Margaret

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable Christmas card Jules

Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jules and a great buy too, I love this gorgeous stamp.

Sue xx

Aquarius said...

PB images are great and this feline Santa is no exception - fabulous

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jules, such an adorable image - I can see why you were so pleased to find the stamp on Ebay, your plaid papers are perfect.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

This is super Jules. What a lucky find at last and the sentiment is just right. Love the paper too xx

aussie aNNie said...

Jules this is gorgeous, absolute cuteness.xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card!

Eve said...

Hi there Jules!
I am sooo pleased that you have inked up a Penny Black stamp - yay!
Purr-fect card!! Love it.
So annoying to regret not buying that stamp but at least you have it now - I have this one tucked away in my stash ;-)
Oww that shop in London sounds wonderful - I wonder if it is still there as so many craft shops seem to be vanishing :-(
Hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for sharing your lovely card.
Hugs Eve xx
P.S your cards in this months Quick Cards magazine were stunning.

Unknown said...

Hi Jules, What a gorgeous card I love the stamp I'm not surprised you were excited to get it :) Fab sentiment and loving the tartan paper too !
Hugs Kaz xxx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wauw, das kei mooi.

Wauw, stunning
xx
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Liz said...

Super card, Jules, what a fabulous stamp. Purr-fect sentiment too! Love the tartan background. xx

Carole said...

Love this stamp, love cats x