My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 20 August 2017

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Today is a special day in our family .. .. it is the London Kids wedding anniversary .. .. and this is the card I made for them.




As no full pieces of card were harmed during the making of this project it is perfect for taking over to share in Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge where we are encouraged to use our "leftovers" from other projects.

Everything for this creation came from my huge pile of snippets apart from the ribbon.  That needed to come off a roll because all my offcuts were completely the wrong colour.

So that is me for today.  A short and sweet post because on a Sunday I am always lazy and do not list my ingredients .. .. but if there is anything you wish to know then please just ask away.

I am busy trying to catch up with myself (again!!) after a couple of days away.  

I always feel like I am on "catch up" these days.  What a shame the laundry fairy didn't come and take up residence whilst we were away!  They would have been very, very welcome!

Catch you again soon.


19 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is a gorgeous die cut, Jules! And I love the purple ribbon with that gorgeous stone! Your cards are always so clean and crisp. Love that!

cuilliesocks said...

What an elegant design Jules and beautiful colour theme, hoping your "London Kids " have a wonderful anniversary, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Jules love the colour

Anne

Aquarius said...

A beautiful card and you've used up a few more of your white snippets. Shame about the laundry fairy.

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules and I'm sure the London Kids loved it too!
Kath x

Sarah said...

A beautiful card Jules . Love the sparkly purple xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

THis is a gorgeous anniversary card Jules, I love the colour of the glitter card. It makes me think of Chocolate.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Jules, beautiful colours - such an elegant design.
Happy Wedding Anniversary to the London Kids, I hope they had a wonderful day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brawny x said...

My word Jules this is beautiful. What a stunning card...love the style and colour is gorgeous. X

Kathleen said...

Laundry - no problem, sound like a perfect solution for Mr Hearts to fill his day off.

This card has the wow factor and I don't mean white on white (which it isn't) gorgeous die and love the white and purple.

I am well thank you and I hope you are too and that you have a very productive week.

Kath x

Carole said...

Stunning card Jules...loving that purple. Hope you had a good weekend. xx

Liz said...

A stunning card for the lucky couple, so stylish! I love the colours, purple and white are one of my favourite combinations. xx

KandA said...

Beautiful and very elegant design, love the colours xx

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card. I love the colours and the die is just perfect. Hope they had a great anniversary. Thank you for the visit and kind words. Have a great week.

Di said...

So elegant Jules! LOVE the purple and white theme and of course your design is perfectly thought out and executed - as always. And I do love the die you used - makes a perfect card! And of course I'd love to know what it's called :)

Hugs

Di xx

Wendy said...

Stunning card Jules, gorgeous colour & design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Enny said...

What a beautiful and elegant card, love the ribbon with the stone ! I'm sure the London Kids loved it too ! Yes, unfortunately no laundry fairy, no "busy" garden gnomes.... :o) Love, Enny

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous card! The die-cut is lovely, and the purple glitter card and ribbon are so lush!!

love Mags B x

Darnell said...

This is a stunning snippets anniversary card, Jules! They must have felt like royalty receiving it!! I am always chasing myself these days, too, wishing for fairies to do SO many mundane jobs so I could be free to visit my friends! Oh, wait. I shouldn't complain as the Mister does do a lot, lucky me! Which means I have no excuse except I'm s l o w i n g down!! Hugs, Darnell