My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 23 August 2017

HAPPY POST

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday!

I hope it has been a good day for you.

The sun actually made an appearance here this afternoon .. .. .. let's hope it is going to be around over the bank holiday weekend.

What wasn't quite so exciting was the speed at which it started to go dark tonight.  I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer yet.

A magazine dropped through my door yesterday that I had been fortunate to have been asked to contribute to.  It is one of those bumper magazine where you get lots of supplies for making a variety of projects .. .. whether you like stamping, embossing, decoupage or simply using the papers and toppers.  

When the commissions were sent I only received the supplies I needed to work with .. .. so when I saw the other items in the bundle it was a lovely surprise.



I particularly love the little row of houses .. .. how cute are they?  They will definitely be being inked up sometime soon!

As for my makes in the magazine .. .. well these were my favourites.. ..


There aren't just cards in the magazine but tags, gift bag and box ideas.  

These were my gift bag and box .. .. I loved making the little gift bag on the left it closes with a little velcro tab.  


So that is me for today.

Catch you again soon.




12 comments:

Carole said...

Love your makes Jules...super as always...and now you have me wanting this magazine...straight away I said ..ooh what cute houses...bet it will sell out quickly! Do I need more stuff?...especially Christmas stuff?....can I resist?...I'll let you know! xx

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Jules and pretty gift bag and box, lovely colours - this looks like a fabulous magazine.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brawny x said...

Wow Jules these are really cute...I love the bag...I agree about how dark it's getting, I've been saying it all week 😟 X

MagsB said...

I'll definitely look out for this mag, Jules, I find this kind of 'special' so good for cards for my Church's little card stall! (Everything is 50p so I have to budget very carefully!!) And I have to say I just love the bag you made, it's so pretty!!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects for the magazine Jules, love the little bag especially :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Aquarius said...

Oh dear there are always new magazines out there to feed my addiction!! Seriously though this one looks good and I love your card and the other items too. Have a good weekend whatever the weather

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Super card and gift bags Jules, the magazine looks great too,. I might just have to get this.

Sue xx

Katrins kreative ART said...

Absolute AMAZING, Jules! I LOVE your gorgeous projects for the magazine, the papers, the sweet stamps, the colours, the beautiful gift bag and card...
I'm in love! :)
Hugs,
Katrin X
PS Thank you so much for coming by and your sweet words, Jules. I'm very happy about it.

Enny said...

Oh, how lovely, your bag and box are so cute ! The magazine looks great, lovely stamps ! And no, we don't "need" more Christmas stuff, but it's always nice to have something new.... :o) Enjoy the weekend, and thumbs up for nice weather ! Love, Enny

Crafting Queen said...

Great post, lovely projects.

Barb said...

Oh that looks a lovely set Jules. Two super cards. Barbxx

XxJULESxX said...

oh how lovely Jules! I do love these, I need that stamp!