My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 20 May 2018

BABY SHOWER

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!!!

Hope you are enjoying some more beautiful sunshine today.  Did you watch the Royal Wedding yesterday?  Awww .. .. they look such a lovely couple and soooo very happy!

I watched some of it with Mum (on her TV .. .. we hadn't been invited LOL!!) and then I went to my very first "baby shower".  What a laugh that was.  Lots of fun and games out in the sunshine.  The party was for my Niece .. .. who looks due to "burst" already .. .. let alone in a few weeks time when she is actually "due".  Not an ounce of fat on her and this huge hard baby lump sticking out in front of her.  Doesn't seem two minutes since she was a baby herself.  As you can see from my card .. .. the baby is a girl .. .. well I hope so anyway because all the gifts she received yesterday would look mighty strange on a boy!!!

So for my very first baby shower I made my very first "baby shower card" to take along with me.  This used up quite a few leftovers from my ever increasing snippet mountain and a new image/sentiment called "Baby Showerthat was recently released into the Digistamp Boutique .. .. what good timing!!

So with using up so many leftovers I am heading over to the sunny playground to share with my pals in Pixie's Snippets Playground (a great place for inspiration and fabby prizes if you get chance to play along).   Mmmmm.... I wonder if the ice-cream van will be outside the gates?!?!?




So that is me for today .. .. ..but because I know all you crafty pals love a bargain as much as I do  .. ..  I will give a quick "heads up" about some fabby new digi sentiments that Digistamp Boutique has just released .. .. what I am calling a "sentiment extravaganza" because there are loads and loads of them!!


You will find them on offer until Tuesday (22nd May)  here .  You can buy the individual sets .. .. but at a bargain price of £3.50 for all four sets why would you?  

You receive the A4 sheet which you can simply print and cut up, and also each sentiment individually too.  I can't wait to play with mine!!  I love a good sentiment .. .. but weddings are taking up my crafty time today.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.  Slap that sun cream on!!!  


15 comments:

Aquarius said...

A beautiful baby card - the rabbit in the clouds is adorable.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh wow Jules this is so beautiful, I love the image and the papers you've teamed it with.

Sue xx

Tracey T said...

Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend Jules! Your card is so pretty - beautifully made as always xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, what a sweet card, such a cute image and lovely design, Kate x

Carole said...

Gorgeous card Jules...absolutely gorgeous. Sounds like you had a fun time at the shower!xx

cotnob said...

An adorable card Jules, such a sweet image and pretty pink papers.
It's a good job the Digistamp Boutique released those sentiments when they did!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Glad you enjoyed the Baby Shower, our D-i-L had one when she was expecting Mollie, they are great fun!! Love this sweet card, lovely design xx

Lorraine said...

ADORABLE! this is so sweet Jules, love it
Lorraine x

Enny said...

Your baby shower card is gorgeous, such a lovely image and beautiful paper ! Enny

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Jules, love it!..Fabulous new sentiments too !
Hugs
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jules, I love the cloudy background and that is such a sweet image :)
I'm so sorry I haven't had chance for visiting/commenting lately, I have been meeting myself coming backwards lol (I know you know that feeling)
Big Hugs Kaz xxx

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous, so pretty. Baby showers seem to be all the thing now rather than presents when baby is born. How things change x

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card,Jules.Love the pretty bow and the sweet image.

Gr,Sylvia.

Di said...

Aw Jules - what a perfect baby shower card! So pretty - as always made perfectly of course!

Hugs

Di xx

Anne said...

That’s such a sweet card Jules, it would be lovely for a new baby too
I watched all the wedding, really enjoyed it
Anne x