My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 24 May 2018

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE FREEBIE

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday!

Sorry folks.  

Once again I have been a little AWOL . .. so much cracking off for me all over the place .. .. but I have actually made it here today and I am sharing a beautiful digi image and sentiment from DigiStamp Boutique .. .. can you believe that it is going to be the freebie that everyone receives who enters the May Facebook Competition here ?  Just a few days left to enter!




 This used:

Digital Image and Sentiment:  The Digistamp Boutique "freebie for May competition entries" (but will be on sale later for anyone who doesn't enter but would like to own it)
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper "Blank Canvas"
ProMarkers
X-Cut Punch:  Corner Rounder
Glossy Accents
Diamond Stickles
Glamour Dust and Quickie Glue Pen
Button and Ribbon from My Crafty Stash Box

and that is me for today.

Enjoy the rest of your day - I hope you have seen some sunshine today.  Ours didn't appear until quite late today for some reason.



10 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card Jules - a beautiful stamp.
Kath x

Enny said...

What a lovely card, those flowers and butterflies are so colourful and glossy, gorgeous ! I do hope that you can relax a bit during the weekend, it's going to be very warm. Enny

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So beautiful Jules.
Sue x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Jules and an unusual shape too.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jules, those flowers are lovely and the sentiment is perfect.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

A gorgeous clean and fresh looking card, love it.

Kath x

Carole said...

Oh so very pretty and an unusual card style Jules. Class as always xx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Jules, I love the design and the gorgeous floral image, lovely colouring too, Kate x

Sarah said...

A really summery card Jules, love the image and the card design is brilliant xx

pinky said...

Beautiful card Jules, love the soft colours. Looking forward to receiving my freebie :)