My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 21 May 2018

MONDAY'S MALE

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday!

I hope your week is getting off to a good start.

Lovely sunshine again here .. .. and Mr Heart has a few days of annual leave he is taking .. .. so he dragged me off to get plants for the garden.  Back home again now in time to post my creation before heading off to Mum.




This used:

Image:  DigiStamp Boutique  "Garden Bench"
Sentiments:  DigiStamp Boutique "A4 quick print plus - Retirement"  (or part of the sentiment bundle here)
Backing Paper:  First Edition Papers "Sweet Nothings"
X-Cut Punch:  Corner Rounder
Martha Stewart Punch:  Traditional Scallop
ProMarkers and Chalk
Twine and Charm from my Crafty Stash Box

and that is it!!

Because the retirement sentiments come as an A4 sheet "and" single images I was able to add the sentiment directly next to my image .. .. .. and also add a whole vertical line of my second sentiment directly onto the backing paper.  

Love the sentiments .. .. especially the one on my backing paper.  Almost makes you want to retire .. .. .. but not yet .. .. I still have too many goals I want to achieve before I hang my hat up!!!

Catch you again soon.

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A super retirement card Jules, such a fabulous image and great sentiments. My husband has taken early retirement recently - this would have been perfect for him, he is certainly relaxing!
I hope your Mum is still doing well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, fabulous design, lovely images and sentiments.

Being retired is wonderful,don't know how I found time to work, Kate x x

Carole said...

Fabulous card Jules! Love the sentiments and the image...just right for my hubby later in the year! xx

Aquarius said...

Great card layout and the image is just right. A beautiful sunny day has just ended in a really heavy and prolonged shower here - that will make the grass grow!!

Enny said...

What a lovely card, those sentiments are wonderful ! But I guess, women never really "retire", we're still busy at home, in the garden, etc.... :o) Enjoy the sunshine ! Enny

Kathleen said...

A really fabulous sentiment and a gorgeous image, love the pastel colours. Another brilliant creation.


Kath x

Liz said...

Your card is just lovely, Jules. Another great design and I love the sentiments.

Hope your Mum is doing well. xx

Anne said...

What a wonderful retirement card, must take a look at those sentiments.
I retired early Jules and I can highly recommend it!

Anne x

MagsB said...

A fab retirement card, Jules, and what great sentiments! Everyone I know who's retired always says they are busier now than they ever were at work - but they enjoy what they're doing so much more!

Love Mags B x