My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 16 February 2020

FEBRUARY CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!

I hope you are all safe and sound and not having any major problems with all this wind and rain?

Thankfully things here are just super wet and windy .. .. no floods or actual wind damage.  

Each month I am attempting to make five Christmas cards to help with the manic run up to Christmas .. .. and as we are already halfway through February I had better pull my finger out and get cracking.  So here is February Christmas card number one .. .. ..




This used:

Image:  LOTV "A Little Gift"
Sentiment:  Computer generated using font "Sweetheart Script"
Backing Paper:  Docrafts "Folk Christmas" Paper Pack (an old one I am determined to use up)
ProMarkers
Liquid Pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust
Ribbon
Charm
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I am entering my card into a couple of challenges:

Firstly:  The Christmas Kickstart Challenge where the theme for this month is "Red" 
and
Secondly: Fezziwigs Festive Frolics which is a fortnightly challenge and this fortnight "anything festive goes"

So that is me for today.

Enjoy what is left of your evening.


22 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Wow this is cute love it. I need get some done

cuilliesocks said...

Totally adorable Jules, sweet image and beautiful colours. Your bow and charm is so pretty, Kate x x

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card,love it.

meg said...

Adorable image and great colouring,beautiful backing paper and a wonderful card

Lorraine said...

I had a plan to do at least 1 Christmas card per week....I've managed a grand total of 1...ooops....best laid plans!!
This is gorgeous, love the design and very sweet stamp.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

I love this stamp and forgot to use it last year! A gorgeous card Jules.

We have been very lucky with the weather here. A lot of rain and wind but no damage this time.

Hope you had a lovely weekend, despite the weather.
Big hugs & love
Carol S.xxxx

Kathleen said...

A really brilliant card, super image, with a lovely subtle background and some lovely papers, and I am so jealous of the bow, can't do them for love or money.

Kath x

Liz said...

Your card is just adorable, Jules and the image is SO cute. xx

KandA said...

Wonderful card Jules, the image is so sweet and the background paper is the perfect frame. You're well ahead of me on the Christmas cards xx

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a cute LOTV image.
Kath x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jules, such a sweet image. You are doing well with your Christmas cards this year, I still need to make a start on mine - nothing new there then!
We are fortunate here, like you, no flooding or damage from the wind - I'm glad Paul has retired though and is here to walk the dog.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

This is cuteness at its best Jules so adorable....we've been lucky in our village no floods but a few trees down

Anne

Sarn said...

Well, what a delightfully cute Christmas card Jules.

Lovely.

Glad all ok in your world. Storm Dennis was a bit fierce!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Jules and a great addition for the box.

Sue xx

Dotty Jo said...

As always, I'm swooning over your card, Jules. What a gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along again at Christmas Kickstart, always good to have you join the fun, Jo x

Lynne said...

A fabulous card Jules, so cute and I love your font too. We have been lucky with the weather, just wet and windy here too x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a cute card, Love the image and your colouring is superb. Oops there's another new font for me!! I seem to have a wee addiction to them!!! WE are like you with the lots of wind and rain but thankfully no damage here other than a lack of sleep as the wind was so loud last night. Thank You for playing along with me this fortnight over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Hazel xx

MagsB said...

What an adorable Christmas card, Jules! I love the festive bow!

love Mags B x

Brenda said...

Awww, this is the sweetest card Jules! I love the image and love how you color it. The background paper is so pretty too as well as the ribbon bow and snowflake charm. Just always first class! We have had high winds off and on in the States too, one night I thought the roof was going to come off and the windows blow out. Thankfully, no damage. Lots of rain here as well, only been a few sunny days-unusual for us, but the last few years, the sun is getting less and less. Makes me sad as a sunny day can really lift the spirits and body. Glad you guys didn't have any damage or flooding. Hugs, Brenda

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Jules, adorable image.
Pleased you are safe in this awful weather, all fine here gusty and heavy rain last night but no where near as bad as some. x Susan x

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable...love all the details you added.
:) Karen

Enny said...

Oh my gosh, I missed that card somehow ! What a lovely, sweet card, wonderful !!!! Hugs, Enny