My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 23 February 2020

JUST TO SAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!

Up with the lark today as there is a lot I need to complete before the end of the month .. .. I woke up early which meant my mind was mulling over everything .. .. and whilst you are lying there thinking about it you might as well be doing it .. ...  well that's my theory anyway!!

So whilst enjoying my first cup of coffee I thought I would share a card I made for my Auntie.  She had knee replacement surgery a few days ago .. .. .. so many staples and bruises!!  Ouchie!!  But she is doing well and the swelling is slowly starting to disappear. 

This little bunny cheered her up though:




This used:

Sentiment:  Computer generated using font "Candy Round BTN"
Backing Paper:  First Edition "Mariposa" (love this pad .. .. such scrummy colours)
ProMarkers
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is it.

Enjoy your day everyone.  If yours is starting anything like mine it looks like it is going to be another "very wet and windy" day .. .. and one where you hope not to have to venture out of the front door!


23 comments:

Aquarius said...

Super card as always and such a cute image would make anyone smile

Lisa xx said...

I'm sure this super cute card will cheer your aunt as she recovers!

meg said...

Your card must have cheered your aunt up such a sweet beautifully coloured image with beautiful papers, hope she makes a speedy recovery

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Jules.

Sue xx

Sharon said...

Hi Jules, lovely card and colours. I'm just starting to dabble with LOTV digi images but my printer doesn't like anything thicker than paper! Don't know how long it will last. Very wet and windy here - again! Roll on Spring.
Sharon x

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Jules, an adorable bunny and beautifully coloured.
Wet and windy here again today, I will only be venturing as far as the nursing home later, thankfully I can park close to the door.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Totally adorable Jules, and a beautifully designed card. A big operation for your Aunt, so I hope she improves soon, I'm sure she will be cheered with the lovely card, Kate x

Tracey T said...

Such a sweet image and the colours in the paper are beautiful! Sounds like our weather here in Scotland is similar to yours - stay safe and cosy! x

JanR said...

Aw, so cute! The soft colours are so lovely.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a sweet wee bunny, its adorable, I can see why it cheered her up. Hope your Auntie gets well soon, Hazelx

KandA said...

Such a sweet card Jules, that little bunny is adorable. Sun shinung inbetween the clouds here but still a biting wind xx

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card Jules. This is one of my favourite bunny images, I love the look on his face x

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card for your Auntie, I am sure it cheered her no end!! We have avoided too much rain today although extrememly blustery. More tomorrow though by the looks of it!! xx

Annie H said...

Oooh how sweet it is, that cutie pie is so subtly colored, love it. I printed that digi but that's it … it's waiting. Such a lovely card.
xx Annie

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Jules.
Sue x

Carole said...

Oh beautiful colouring Jules and oh so soft delicate colours Hope your Auntie is on the mend. xx

susiestacey said...

Adorable card, love the sweet bunny. Hope you have had a good day Jules, mixed weatherhere, shopping trip into Inverness today and the river Ness is very high x Susan x

Kathleen said...

Well I don't think you can get any sweeter than this super image, not seen this one before, so very pretty too with the lovely papers. Hope your early start has been worth while.

Kath x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jules and I'm sure your auntie was thrilled to receive it. Wishing her a speedy recovery. xx

Carol S. said...

I had a knee replacement 6 years ago and it is quite painful in the beginning. Make sure she does the exercises she has been given, as they are very important. I still do them every morning before I get out of bed and have done so from the op. I can easily walk 2 miles now without any pain.

If I had a card like yours, it certainly would have cheered me up. So cute and smiley!!

Hope you got everything done you wanted to do. I even managed to actually post on my blog, with a clock I had just finished. Have a nice, peaceful week!!
Love & hugs,
Carol S. xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

love this sweet card.

Brenda said...

I hear you about the mind churning in bed, might as well get up and on with it for sure or there is no rest. Owie on your Aunt's knee replacement but hopefully it will give her better quality of life after she has healed. I can see why your card cheered her up! It is adorable, the bunny is adorable! I love his sweet expression as he presents his flower. So sweet! Sending healing prayers for your Aunt. Hugs, Brenda

Enny said...

Oh, what a lovely card, so cute ! Knee-surgery isn't easy, especially when you're older, I wish your Aunt a speedy recovery. Love, Enny