My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 14 February 2020

MAKE MY HEART SMILE

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday .. .. .. and happy Valentine's Day too!

Dropping in today to share the card I made for Mr Heart .. .. ..




This used:

Penny Sentiment:  Penny Black "30-164" Edge to Edge
Whimsy Stamps:  "CWSD226" FaDoodles 
Sizzix Die:  "655459" Frame Heart
Emoji Dies:  Unbranded from Ebay
Backing Papers:  Craft Sensations "Chalkboard Love"

and that is me for today.

I am very fortunate and have lots of people in my life who make my heart smile (but only one is my valentine)!!

I hope someone makes your heart smile today!



22 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

I love this card!!! x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card is brilliant Jules just love those emoji's, this card would make anyone smile...

Anne

Carole said...

Yes someone made my heart smile today! ..and I bet hubby loves his card. I like the idea with the smiley face candy..clever! Hugs for a nice day.xx

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules and I'm sure Mr Heart thinks so too.
Kath x

Pop's Cards said...

This is just adorable such a fun creation, hugs Pops x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card jules. I love all off those smiley faces.

Sue xx

Aquarius said...

Wonderful card!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh these wee emojis made me smile, so cute, Hazelx

meg said...

love your happy faces especially the one with hearts for eyes a brilliant shaker card

Sarah said...

Lucky Mr Heart getting this fun card!! Love those die cut emojis...so cute. Have a lovely weekend xx

Debbie said...

Oh wow Jules, what a fantastic card. I bet your hubby loved your card. It's a brilliant design. Hope you're well Hun. Hugs xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jules, brilliant design and colours, love the smiley faces and sentiment, Kate x x

Kathleen said...

What a great make, super heart die and love the use of the smiley faces, brilliant idea.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

A brilliant fun card Jules and it must have made Mr Heart smile!! Try and have a lovely weekend! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lorraine said...

This is brilliant Jules - certainly made me smile. I love all those little faces in the heart.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Lynne said...

A fabulous fun card Jules and I bet it made Mr. Heart smile too. Have a good weekend x

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such a great idea to use smiley faces in your shaker - I'm sure it made Mr Heart smile.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

JanR said...

Love this! So fun and that sentiment goes perfectly!

Enny said...

Wow, such a beautiful card, love those smilies !! Have a nice Sunday ! Love, Enny

Brenda said...

Awww, this is such a fun and unique Valentine Jules! I love those emoji's faces as shaker elements inside of the heart-so cute and clever! Love that sentiment too, it is perfect as is this Valentine for Mr. Heart! Hugs, Brenda

MagsB said...

What a happy Valentine's card, Jules, those smiley emojis crack me up!

love Mags B x

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute!!!
:) Karen