My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday, 9 August 2026

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.  

Still no rain here to report . . . . but we really do need some.

My creation today started out as just a quick play to see if an idea would work for me and by the time I had finished I was quite pleased with the finished result.  

Perhaps a little tweaking needed but nearly there.

I used an idea I had played with on a previous post here and finished up with this:

This used:

Just bits bits of paper and card that were still sitting on my desk from my previous post  
Unbranded triangle and star die 
Ribbons from "the ribbon offcut box" 
Sentiment:  Kaisercraft "North Pole"
My Trusty Sewing Machine


I am going to take this over to the snippets playground as everything on this card is a snippet of one kind or another but sadly no "before" picture as I wasn't expecting to end up with a finished project.

Enjoy your sparkly new week.

8 comments:

LesleyG said...

I like this a lot..it not only looks luxuriously beautiful, but a great way to use up our ribbon stash, thanks Jules, see you in the treehouse where it’s a bit cooler 🥵xxx

Aquarius said...

Great use of some of your ribbon snippets - one to remember because, as you can probably guess, I also have a ribbon mountain 😉. Have a good week - love x

meg said...

A wonderful way to use up your ribbon and snippets,a beautiful card

Pauline C said...

Love the intricate use of paper snippets on your tree, it must have taken a lot of patience to put this together xx

Sarn said...

A lovely glitzy festive make Jules.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx

HilaryJane said...

What a great way to add texture and interest. I love it xx

Lynne said...

A fab idea Jules. I didn't realise it was ribbon in the tree, thought it was glitter card till I saw your recipe. Looks lovely!

Di said...

Totally STUNNING make Jules! How inspired to use ribbon for the tree - I totally LOVE this card!
Hugs
Di xx