My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 27 August 2016

INKY CORNER COMPLETE

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday .. .. and happy bank holiday weekend.

My re-organisation is continuing and this morning saw the "inky corner" come to fruition.


This has to be the tidiest part of my craft pod .. .. now Christened "Inky Corner".

My sewing machine can be moved across when I want to work with my inks.  Everything is to hand, including the brushes and blender tools that are stored on the top.  Hopefully that is going to mean lots more inky creations because I'm not having to keep rifling through a drawer to try and find the right colour ink pad.

The only problem I have now is where I am going to put all the 12 x 12 paper stacks that used to sit there!!  I have a feeling I will slowly be moving everything to a new home and then I won't know where to find anything.

No cardmaking today, just re-organisation this morning and then this afternoon I have been to town to order a new pair of glasses.  How much?!!  I could have had some serious crafty stash for the price they are going to cost.  Just the deposit I paid today was bad enough!!.  

It isn't easy choosing glasses when you can't really see yourself, so Mr Heart and our youngest Son kindly came with me to help choose.  My lovely Sis and her partner also had eye appointments at the same opticians so they got involved too .. .. lots of people for me to blame if I don't like them when I can actually see myself in them LOL!!

Hopefully there will be a snippet make tomorrow .. .. provided I can actually find my desk.  It is buried at the moment under boxes and 12 x 12 paper stacks.

Enjoy your evening.

Love Jules xx

5 comments:

cotnob said...

Your inky corner looks fabulous Jules, so neat and tidy - it looks like you have a couple of spaces in your ink storage, I wonder how long for!
I hope your re-organisation goes well.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Ooh, such a great inky corner, every crater should have one !! xx

Sarah said...

...oops, that was meant to say crafter not crater...pesky predictive text!! xx

Juls said...

This looks amazing!!! What a find 😊😊 xx

Brawny x said...

I love reorganising Jules. This looks fab x