My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 23 August 2016

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY .. .. JUST

Hi Everyone

Well as promised yesterday .. .. here I am with my teeny, tiny Tuesday card (but very late in the day LOL!!). 

But never mind.  Better late than never.

So here we go .. .. a little 3.5" square creation:




This used:

Backing Papers and Sentiment:  Kaisercraft "Treasured Moments"
X-Cut Flower Punch (but very, very old)
Ribbon and pearls from my crafty stash box
Dimension Pads
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

I made a card very similar to this a few weeks ago and enjoyed making it so much that I thought I would try a little tiny version.

So that is me for today .. .. catch you again tomorrow. Hopefully a little bit earlier.

Love Jules xx

9 comments:

Carole Campanile said...

Beautiful card Jules. I really like the diagonal background.

TFS,
Carole

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous xx

Kath said...

A fabulous card - so much lovely detail on such a small card too!
Kath x

Carole said...

Great use of snippets of paper on this one Jules! A real cute creation!

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Jules, beautiful colours and images, love it, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules. The design is brilliant and I love the colours and papers
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jules, a lovely background and pretty image. You certainly manage to fit a lot into your teeny tiny cards.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Very pretty, love the Diddy flowers xx

Brawny x said...

Great card Jules x