My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 9 August 2016

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

It feels so good to be back in blogland after having had a short break to fulfill my wedding work commitments .. .. .. certainly when you have been making multiples of the same items for a wedding, sitting down to make a "singleton" feels very strange and quite a treat.  

Don't get me wrong though.  I love my wedding work very, very much.  I know it isn't something everyone would enjoy but I certainly do.  I think it is something to do with all the lovely ribbons and sparkly embellishments .. .. and meeting all of those lovely "happy couples" .. .. who I try to make even happier!.

Working on the repetitive elements also gives me the chance to learn lots of new techniques because I will often have YouTube playing in the background whilst I am working away, and I end up with a long list of things I want to try when time will allow it.  Not that today's creation features anything off my "one day I want to try" list!

So here is my teeny tiny, 3.5" creation for this week:




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  JustRite Clear Stamp Set "Doodled Birds"
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

and that is all!

I hope you have all had a good day .. .. and as the sentiment says "It is so nice knowing you are there".  

Thank you for continuing to call by and see what I am up to .. .. even though I can be rather unpredictable at times!

Love Jules xx

9 comments:

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Jules and so cute!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Jukes and love your little birdies

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Aah, just so lovely Jules, lovely sentiment and image, Kate x

Liz said...

What a super little card, Jules. I love the sentiment. xx

Brawny x said...

Must admit I do love this stamp Jules. Very cute card. Good to see you posting. I've not been a very good blogger lately..a lot of personal stuff going on. Hope to get back to it soon x

Marie-Louise said...

You always make the most beautiful cards Jules. I do wish I could do cards like this.

cotnob said...

An adorable card Jules, such a sweet image and fabulous sentiment.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Love those cute birds and lovely sentiment, great card.

Kath x

Juls said...

Really fun card xx