My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 8 August 2016

MONDAY'S MALE

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a good Monday!

Life is getting back to "sort of normal" here .. .. just for a little while!

My big wedding order was collected yesterday and I am now trying to catch up with everything else that has backed up in the meantime.

Lots of general cards needed here so I decided to grab a Penny Black stamp that is quite new to my collection and colour it up. A great image that I love colouring .. .. and it works for men, women and children just depending on the papers you put alongside.

So here we go:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "2358J" A Song For You
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Mr Sirloin"
Backing Papers:  Craft Sensations:  Mix & Match "All Time Favourites"
Die-Namics Die Set:  Blueprints12
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Music Note Punch .. .. very old and with no name on it
Fiskars Hand Punch "Star"
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine

Enjoy what is left of the evening and hopefully I will be back very soon!!!!

Love Jules xx

17 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

What a fabulous card Jules. This would be so perfect for my son.

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous image and card Jules, lovely card, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Jules and I love the your sweet image beautifully coloured

Anne

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love that image too must add it to my collection!
luv
Debby

Liz said...

What a fabulous image, love the sentiment too. Love this card! xx

Di said...

Aw Jules, this is fabulous! Such a cute image and a wonderful card! Len would love this little chap :)

Hugs

Di xx

Aquarius said...

Those PB hedgies are always brilliant and this one is no exception - I can see why you needed it your collecion

Carole said...

What a fabulous cute and universal stamp Jules. Love your card..great design and those little extra notes and sparkly stars just finish it off.Hugs xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
What a fabulous card ... Love that image.. Not seen it before...
Hugs Sylvie x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Jules, love the design and that cute little hedgy
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such a fabulous image and great font.
Pauline
x

Linda said...

Love love love it Jules!
Linda x

Whisper said...

Oooo perfect male card and what a super sentiment too, Luv Sam x

Kathleen said...

Never, ever seen this image before, it is fabulous and so is your card.

Kath x

Sarah said...

Love it Jules...a great stamp and I love the sentiment too xx

Brawny x said...

What a fabulous cute image. Great card Jules x

Juls said...

Loving it xx