My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 11 August 2016

WHITE CARD WEDNESDAY, ON A THURSDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday .. .. I hope you have had a good day.

Mine has been nice and productive .. .. but still not productive enough .. .. the crafty list is still a little long with plenty more to do by Sunday evening!  Eeekkk!!

But I was determined to finish a White Card Wednesday creation that I was hoping to have posted to my blog yesterday .. .. so here it is now .. .. a whole day late!

My white card Wednesday makes involve me using nothing but white card, which I always find very challenging and a little out of my comfort zone.  But here we go anyway:




This used:

Images:  Mama Elephant Clear Stamps: Bountiful Blessings (for the base layer)
and Docrafts A5 Clear Stamp Set:  Meadow 
Sentiment:  Card-io Sentiments Collection
Scrapberry's Stencil:  Hearts (laid over a square of card covered with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and dabbed with a wet tissue to lift some of the colour)
Distress Ink Pads:  Crushed Olive and Worn Lipstick
First Edition Die Set:  Butterflies
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbon and Pearls from my crafty stash box

So that is me for today.  A Wednesday card on a Thursday .. .. just to confuse the world!  LOL!!

Love how the texture on the white card has created the lines on the main image.

Catch you again soon.

Love Jules xx

15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

SUch a pretty card Jules love the stitching and spotty ribbon

Anne

Whisper said...

Absolutely delightful, luv Sam x

Carole said...

Beautiful Jules...love the pink and green and your framed picture is so very pretty.I smile at your attempts to slow the week down Jules...but it wont work!!

Eve said...

Hi Jules

firstly I don't care what day it is when you show your stunning cards - just as long as we get to see them!
Secondly I had to leave a comment on this card as it is SENSATIONAL! (not that ALL of your cards aren't sensational because they are!)
I love the tiny flowered background paper which you have created and the main image is just gorgeous ..... more items to go on my wish list ;-)

Thanks for sharing with us especially as you are so busy with other things.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Love Eve xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a very pretty card Jules, lovely composition and gorgeous colours,Kate x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Jules, your background is so pretty and you have created a beautiful topper - absolutely fabulous.
Pauline
x

Linda said...

What a stunning card Jules! I just adore the stamps, thank you for the inspiration
Linda x

Marie-Louise said...

Simply gorgeous Jules.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Jules, love the design and pretty stamping. Love it.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Well I am confused enough as it is, I have been thinking it was Saturday all day today and now I have just got a post from you, entitled Wednesday on a Thursday and it is Friday???!!!
So glad it has arrived though as it is one stunner of a card, totally and utterly beautiful, Ilove the stamps, background and colours, gorgeous bow and pretty papers.
Have a great weekend.

Kath x

Carole said...

Very pretty card Jules, sorry i haven't been visiting much. Hope you and your family are well. Off on my hols Sunday, so will be missing again!! all the best Carole xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jules
luv
Debby

Jacki Daniels said...

A gorgeous card as always Jules and thanks again for the lovely sketches (I have used your last sketch on my latest card) hope all is well your end xx

Brawny x said...

Great card Jules. Xx

Juls said...

So so very gorgeous, so soft & pretty xx