My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 15 December 2020

BEST WISHES

Hi Everyone

Sorry for my absence .. .. .. it has been one very busy week .. .. .. and this one is looking like it is going the same way!  Every day is crammed with things that have "got to be done"!

I am so looking forward to Christmas and having some full days of "chill" time!

But my fingers have been itching for a bit of crafty play .. .. and this is what I have come up with:




This used:

Image:  Woodware Clear Magic Singles "JGS300" Going To Seed
Sentiment:  MFT "All Occasion Sentiments"
Backing Papers:  Craft Sensations "SeaView"
Butterfly Die:  Part of an Old Magazine Cover Gift
ProMarkers
Pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me done and dusted for today.

I hope all your Christmas plans are coming nicely together.  Those "sleeps" before Santa arrives are reducing rather quickly!



14 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful stamped image, sentiment and gorgeous papers,take card Meg x

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules. I hope you get your chores done so you can have some more crafty time.
Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

A most fabulously created card, lovely colours and stamp. xx

Aquarius said...

Good to see you back in blogland - was beginning to worry if you were ok. Yet another brilliant stamp used to good effect here to make a beautiful card.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, I love the silhouette image against the pretty blue background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

It's a stunning card Jules, a lovely image and design, super background too, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is really lovely, the papers add a lovely touch. Last time I looked I am sure it was March!! xx

Enny said...

What a wonderful card Jules ! No need to say sorry, I guess, we're all busy now, Christmas is coming quickly and there is still so much to do...
Hope you have a lovely Christmas time, despite Corona. Hugs, Enny

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

I love this stamp and you can use it for any occasion. Love your design.

Is it the weddings that are taking you time now? If so, surely not too long to go to the last ones next year.

Hope you Mum is ok.

Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Jules love the image on the blue background....I think we are all busy trying to get things done but unsure of whats going to happen...take care

Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Jules, I love this stamp by Woodware everytime I see it somewhere I think to myself "I must get that stamp". I don't know where that last few weeks have gone to and still have plenty to do before Christmas Day.

Sue xx

Carole said...

Lovely card Jules...lovely stamp!...and I like the added detail of the butterflies too. Bet this is ago to stamp...so useful. xx

Unknown said...


Another stunning card Jules.

Sheila x

JD/ Jill said...

This is so pretty! I like the card design!