My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 1 December 2020

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Tuesday .. .. and not only that it has been the first day of  December too .. .. .. which means we are now on the very steep downward slope towards Christmas.

A few more Christmas makes to cram in for me .. .. and this is a teeny tiny one, which for anyone new to my blog measures a whole 3.5 inches square.




This used:

Memory Box Die:  Snowflake Heart
Sentiment:  BeeCrafty "Yuletide Doodle Art"

and that is it!

The snowflake heart die is one of my favourite dies.  Not only do I love the heart itself, but I also love the snowflake waste which I use lots and lots.  I have a small box full of diecut snowflakes and at least a quarter of the box must be these teeny tiny ones.  They are so cute.

Catch you again soon.  Stay safe and well.

16 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! I like all the sparkle!

meg said...

A beautiful card Jules,love all the inset snowflakes with that gorgeous glitter card,Meg xx

Aquarius said...

This is super, clever to have found a snowflake heart die and of course 'waste' is never that is it????

Carole said...

This is stunning Jules...and a lovely die...so pretty and you have obviously been engrossed in paper piecing here. bet it really sparkles! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet and cute! Jo x

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, a fabulous die - I think I found the heart!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful sparkly snowflake heart Jules ...we all love a bit of sparkle at Christmas....

Anne

Tracey T said...

This is so pretty and sparkly, perfect for Christmas xx

Kathleen said...

What a stunning card, love the heart snowflakes and the lovely colours.

Kath x

Claire said...

So pretty with all the sparkly snowflakes, looks fabulous on the blue cardstock x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant post, great design and fabulous snowflakes and colours.

Annie H said...

Great idea for quick cards, love it.
xx Annie

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jules, I love the paper pieced snowflakes.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Jules, love the heart die and the snowflakes, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this so sparkly!! Love it, what a great die, Hazelxx

Sarah said...

I can see the appeal of that beautiful die Jules. Such a lovely tiny card and so sparkly!! xx