My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 30 November 2020

MORE CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

A quick Christmas card this evening that is for taking over rather smartish to Fezziwigs Festive Frolics Challenge.  The challenge is nearly over so I had better run quickly .. .. ..

The theme this fortnight has been "Decorating the Tree" and this is my very late decorated tree:




This used:

Christmas Tree Die:  MFT "MFT-1429" Christmas Tree Window
Backing Papers:  Make & Create "Magical Christmas"
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I had my wedding work boxes out again .. .. my remaining "happy couples" have their wedding dates coming up in the first half of next year and I was revisitng  their boxes and making new stationery for them.  I do hope all is going to go ahead smoothly for them this time around.  They have already cancelled their weddings once and will have waited a whole year for their special day to come around again..  

13 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is beautiful....the colours look gorgeous.

Hope all good with you....have had a busy few weeks, since I went back to work, so not had as much blog time as I would have liked.

mixamatoasties said...

Jules that's lovely. Really elegant card.

Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my James card xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules...lovely tree card and like your subtle colours

Anne

meg said...

love the CAS design, the beautiful papers are perfect with the die cut

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a beautiful card. Love the soft colours you have gone for. Fingers crossed that things work out well for your Wedding Couples. Must have been so sad to have to postpone their days.Thanks for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

Love the pastel colours and the tree is gorgeous.

The background is perfect.

will update you shortly!!

Love and hugs,
Carol
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I love the colours Jules and your card design is gorgeous,lovely decorated Christmas tree, Kate x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Love this Jules, the colour combo is perfect, have a great week.

Debbie x

Kathleen said...

Love the non-traditional colours, super papers and a great die.

Kath x

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Annie H said...

Beautiful card with these sweet colours.
xx Annie

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the colours you've used on this gorgeous card Jules.

Sue xx

Sarah said...

Good to see that I wasn't the only one whose basket that paper pad jumped into!! Love what you have done with it too, a brilliant design xx