My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 9 November 2020

HAPPY KISSMASS

Hi Everyone

I hope your week has got off to a good start.

You know when time is flying when you go to enter a challenge that you think still has a week to go and there are only two hours left!!  Eeeekk!!!

So I got my skates on and came up with this:




This used:

Image:  Power Poppy "Stand Here .. .. Under the Mistletoe"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Backing Papers:  From the snippet box
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I am taking this super smartish over to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge where the theme has been "Festive Florals".

Just hoping the linky thing is still going.

Catch you again soon.

16 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Happy for you that you made it in time. Don't ask me how many times I got a card ready for a challenge...only to realize when I went to post it...
It was too late!

Carole said...

Lovely card Jules and I spy glossy accents. Nice and traditional. Guess sales of mistletoe may be down this year as kissing may be off the cards still!! xx

A.Rose said...

Love the shiny berries on this gorgeous card!

meg said...

Fabulous colouring on your stamped image Jules,a beautiful CAS card,hope you are well stay safe,Meg xx

Lisa xx said...

Hi Jules, this is so gorgeous.....flawless colouring as ever!

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - I like the mistletoe digi.
Kath x

Aquarius said...

Hope you managed to catch the Linky with this super card. Lovely image and beautifully coloured, clever sentiment too.

Claire said...

Oh that's fabulous, I love love the sentiment it's so sweet and perfect for a smooch under the mistletoe. I do like a good traditional Christmas card x

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card, Jules, love that bold image and the glossy accents on the berries! Thanks for joining Arlene and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules,love the glossy berries.xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, a lovely stamp and great colouring - a super CAS design.
I hope your Mum is OK, how is she coping with another lockdown?
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card Jules with fab colouring and very neat stitching as normal :) x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your Mistletoe card Jules and a perfect and clever sentiment

Anne

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, it is really nice to see mistletoe taking centre stage from holly!! Love those shiny berries xx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Jules, a beautiful image and so well coloured, love your sentiment too, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

Another stunner!! The image is beautifully coloured as always.
Don't know where this year has gone and what a weird year we have had!!
Just hope next year will be better.

Hope you are keeping well.
Love and hugs,
Carol
xxxx