My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 4 November 2020

BACK TO CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has gone well.

My day has been a good "clearing up" one .. .. but there is still plenty more to do.

Back to Christmas here with this quick and simple card:



This used:

Sentiment:  Kaisercraft Clear Stamps "North Pole"
Craft Sensations "Floral Dreams" (for the navy blue and white spotted paper)
Make & Create "Merry and Bright" (for the red and white strip)
More of that glitter wallpaper sample for the back of the die cut
Die "Unbranded" from Amazon
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today and November Christmas card number one goes into the box.

I'll catch you again soon.

 

22 comments:

meg said...

You backed that beautiful die cut with a beautiful paper which makes a perfect night sky,a gorgeous card Jules,hope all is well with you

Aquarius said...

Great start to your November card collection. Glitter background looks fine behind the scene but I might think twice about having in on the wall.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I love that your card is so detailed (your stitching always wows me) and yet is flat for posting , just perfect . Glad you liked Winnie ,she is perfect for me , very tiny and light weight and doesn't need grooming or long walks .Also she is so cute and rocks girl pink clothes , I never had a girl to dress before. Jane x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules,love the die you have used.
Take card
Doreen
xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, really like the colours you used. Got this die and you just gave me a great idea, thank you. Hugs Anesha

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Jules, I love the night sky behind the die cut.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jules, such a lovely silhouette image - beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautiful card Jules, it's a gorgeous die and your papers and layout are lovely, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card to start on your November cards Jules...lovely die

Anne

Mrs A. said...

Lovely and classy and didn’t do my brain in this time! Hugs Mrs A.

Lynne said...

A super Christmas card and a lovely die Jules x

Carole said...

Love this one Jules...but of course I love all you create, but this is lovely with the sparkly background and a little pop of red. xx

Kathleen said...

Looks really stunning, a great die and a lovely design.

Kath x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Jules. I love the die and the fab background papers.
I hope you found some wall paper for your kitchen.
Lorraine x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous make hun, love the die cut & the kraft card makes it pop
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love how you have backed the die for this card. its super. Hope you are doing ok in the new lockdown. We are still just in a tier system so much more freedom here. Hazelx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jules. Great die cut and the touch of red is just perfect. xx

Enny said...

What a beautiful card ! I have almost the same image as a stamp. Yes, I also need more Christmas cards, Christmas is coming soon ! Hugs, Enny

JD/ Jill said...

This is really lovely! Love the black and White! So elegant looking!

Sarah said...

What a wonderful silhouette and the red panel is a fabulous touch xx

Sharon said...

Hi Jules
Glad you're staying safe and still crafting.
I'm loving your Christmas cards, especially this silhouette card and the teeny tiny folded duck card.
I'm hoping to get back to it this week, life's pretty strange isn't it? Everyone is working from home here so I can't fill the table with card stuff!

Take care
Sharon x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

Love this die and kept meaning to get it. I have had the longer one for a couple of years. They make life much easier and make beautiful cards.

Hope you are not running round too much!!
Love and hugs,
Carol
xxxx