My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 22 November 2020

BELLISSIMA

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all been OK today and have managed to do something that has made you smile somewhere along the way.

Sunday done and dusted here along with day three of my quick and simple Christmas cards.



This used:

Image:  DoCrafts "PMA 907941" Bellissima Christmas
Sentiment:  Hobby Art "CS059D" Winter Wishes
Spellbinder Deckled Rectangle
Distress Ink Pad:  Stormy Sky
Gems
My Trusty Sewing Machine

.. .. .. a super easy card and one I will be repeating over and over!

As I was heading up-stairs to photograph my little make I showed Mr Heart and explained that I was doing a week of "quick and easy" Christmas cards and said that "I think this one is my favourite so far" .. .. .. to which Mr Heart replied "What, more than the gnome one?".  I am guessing that means Mr Heart's favourite so far must be the gnomes!   LOL!!

This card will be super quick now because I created a stencil using the Spellbinders Die from thick paper, and added a shaped strip of paper at the bottom to ink through.  The sentiment and tree image was put into my stamping platform so both can be stamped at the same time.  Very, very quick once you have everything set up ready.


Hope the coming week is going to be kind to you .. .. .. and that Boris has some good news for us somewhere along the line.

18 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card! You know I just read your intro on top of the blog. Don't know how I missed reading it. I didn't realize that you alwasy put a heart on your card. So of course, I had to back through some of your cards and try and find the heart. Most of them... I did, that is so clever and so special.

meg said...

Wonderful CAS design,fingers crossed for good news stay safe Meg x

Lisa xx said...

Oooh how lovely....very tastefully done, and beautiful positioning of the all important heart.

Waiting in earnest to hear what the post lockdown plan will be....but, in our part of Kent the infection rate is speedily rising, so I'm not hugely confident in any good news

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jukes...clean, simp,e but very effective..loveky card and lime your stencil...

Have a good Monday


Anne

Aquarius said...

Super elegant and if it is also super quick that's a bonus. Love it. As you said where would we be without the Misti

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - I'm into quick and easy Christmas card making at the moment too.
Kath x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful and elegant. I have this stamp and never had much success with it, but you have made a fabulous card. I may have to look it out again and have another try. Elaine

cotnob said...

Another fabulous Christmas card Jules, I especially love the sentiment on this one - I think this is my favourite so far as well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jules, lovely image and colouring, even better when a quick one too Kate x x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Jules.

Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a stunning card, love it and it would be great to make a bulk set. Hope your doing ok, Hazelxx

Kathleen said...

Classy, great image and design.

Kath x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carole said...

I just don't know how you keep coming up with these fabulous designs. This is lovely and I can see how it has become your favourite....and thus one to repeat. xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So beautiful. Sue x

Sarah said...

...and I though men didn't listen!! You must have the exception to the rule!! What a fabulous design Jules, that blue ink is such a lovely shade xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

A perfect card and great to make a few of them.

I did the same with a card that is quick to make but looks great.

I made 6o for the 1st care home. 30 for the second home and then 42 for me!!
So been a bit busy!!

Will catch up with you shortly.

Love and hugs,
Carol
xxxx