My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 25 November 2020

MUCH LOVE THIS CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has been a good one.

Here tonight with "quick and easy" card number five .. .. and one that is using up some of those glitter card snippets I have, along with one of those scrapling card bases that seem to be increasing faster than ever!

For anyone new to my blog these scraplings are the offcuts from the card bases I make.  I trim them to measure 6.5 x 13.5cm.



This used:

Little holes:  part of the MFT Die Set "Blueprints 14"
Sentiment:  Woodware Clear Magic Singles "FRS357" Trimming the Tree
Star and Heart Die
My Trusty Sewing Machine

So my photographs are all multi-sizes tonight .. .. that's a new thing .. .. but at least they appeared in the right order for a change.

Catch you again soon.

Did you find the heart?  LOL!!

15 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely! I like all the pretty bling!

meg said...

A beautiful make Jules,the die cut heart and star look fabulous hanging on the rows of tiny holes with the gold glitter card showing through

Aquarius said...

This is super effective and there was me thinking you'd stuck on loads of gems to suspend the 'dangles' until I read the post. 😉

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fabulous card Jules, lots of lovely Christmas sparkle too.

Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so pretty and I love the sparkle, Hazelxx (I think I found the heart!!)

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful little card Jules..love the glittery star and hearts...so nice to be able to us up all those little snippets


Anne

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Jules, it doesn't look quick and easy...Quite elegant.xxx

Lynne said...

Another fabulous Christmas card Jules x

Carole said...

Lovely card Jules...all nice an sparkly but classy too...love it! xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a stunner Jules, I love the sparkly design and colours, Kate x

cotnob said...

Another super design Jules, a great way to use up your glitter card snippets.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous twinkly card Jules and the sentiment is lovely xx

Enny said...

Wow, what a gorgeous bling card, and made with snippets, super ! Hugs, Enny

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So effective, love it. Sue x

Sue - said...

Beautiful, what a great way to use up scraps of glitter card.