My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 16 November 2020

SPRING RABBIT POSY

Hi Everyone

I hope Monday has been kind to you during these strange, strange times.

A quick share from me for taking over to the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog where the theme for this month is to use a button or buttons on your creation.  I am hoping that a die cut button will count: 




This used:

Image:  LOTV Digital Image "Spring Rabbit Posy"
Sentiment:  DigiStamp Boutique (sadly no longer trading .. .. sob sob!!)
Backing Papers:  Sorry not sure .. .. it was taken from my snippet box
X-Cut Mini Die Set "Buttons"
Spellbinder Circle Die
ProMarkers
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine


and that is me for today.  I decided to have a break from Christmas and fast forward to spring!  

I'll catch you tomorrow for Teeny Tiny Tuesday.

17 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful background paper and a fabulous image Jules,a lovely reminder of Spring

Lisa xx said...

Awww, this is so sweet, Such a cute bunny....ooooh those rosy cheeks!!! The die cut button is perfectly fine too

With my official hat on, Thank you so much for playing along with the Cutie Pies, hope you'll join us again soon xx

Aquarius said...

Fast forwarding to Spring - wishful thinking do you think???? Such a pretty card and lovely fresh colours. Great layout too.

Claire said...

Your sewing... it literally is perfect, honestly I'm in awe of your skill with a sewing machine and I've got qualifications in textiles lol. I love your sweet birthday card with the cute bunny and the dinky die cut button... it looks real :) x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love your beautifully coloured image.xxx

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love the bright green x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Jules, such a cute Rabbit and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so cute Jules and such pretty shades of colour, lovely design, Kate x

Carole said...

Super cute and fabulous colouring! xx

Kathleen said...

Oh Jules, this is so very, very pretty, a really super image and gorgeous papers and colours.

Kath x

JD/ Jill said...

REally cute card!

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

A super cute bunny and love the design.

I have some of that backing paper somewhere in my stash!!

Love and big hugs,
Carol
xxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh what a cutie, I love this card, its adorable, lovely to see some spring colours, wonder what Spring will bring!!! Hopefully lots of beating of the virus!! Hazelxx

Annie H said...

Love this cutie, beautiful colours and paper.
Xx Annie

Enny said...

Such a lovely card with a sweet rabbit, and that heart button is your specialty of course ! Hugs,Enny

Julie said...

Beautiful card. Such a cute image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with us at Cutie Pie.

Helen said...

So cute and beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x